Friday, December 2, 2011

Preslee Bell Turner has arrived!

I have been dying to share these pictures of my best friends precious little girl, Preslee, who was born on Tuesday morning!

Isn’t she gorgeous? I love her dark hair!

DSC_0530 (428x640)

6lbs 13 ounces, 20 inches long

Julee went into labor late Monday night (and it’s quite the crazy story that she will soon share), so we all headed to the hospital around 2am on Tuesday morning to await Preslee’s arrival!

Preslee’s beautiful momma in labor!

DSC_0531 (640x428)

Jill, Matt, and Matt’s mom, Lisa, just waiting…

DSC_0543 (640x428)

This picture was taken around 4 in the morning. Julee looked great!

DSC_0546 (640x428)

Julee and Jill

DSC_0551 (640x428)

We all guessed delivery time, weight and length for Preslee while we waited.

DSC_0554 (428x640)

And at 6:56am…she finally arrived!

DSC_0562 (640x428)

The Turner Family!

DSC_0559 (640x428)

Holding Preslee for the first time

DSC_0560 (640x428)

I went back-up to the hospital Tuesday evening and took Preslee (her parents and grandparents) her first birthday cake from Rick’s Bakery. :)

DSC_0529 (640x429)

Getting a little more snuggle time with this little girl!

DSC_0532 (428x640)

I can’t help but look at Preslee and be overwhelmed when thinking that SHE is the baby we prayed for as Julee went through 2 years of infertility. She is an answer to so many prayers, and we are so thankful and so excited that she is finally here!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

21 comments:

Charity said...

YEAH!! I have been waiting for these happy posts! I don't even know y'all and I'm rejoicing with you!!

Elisabeth said...

Congrats Turner family Preslee is beautiful. Joy fills my heart seeing a family finally getting their miracle after so many years of heartache.

Lauren said...

I am just so beyond thrilled for them! How can you look at that sweet girl and not believe in a miracle working God??? :)

Livi said...

This brings tears to my eyes. ;)Only 'know' yall thru bloggyland, but I am excited about what God has done. :D

Heather said...

Jennifer! What a sweet post! and you are Such a great friend to Julee! She is so blessed to have you! Preslee is just precious! Thanks for sharing this post :)

waiting said...

So sweet! I am so happy for them! After going through IF myself, it's just a miracle to see a baby born after struggling for so long!

Elizabeth said...

I am sooo happy for her and her husband! This little baby is such a miracle! And I love all that hair! Perfect for a hairdresser mom!

Nancy said...

Such a miracle! I love that you girls were with her!
It is so good to see Preslee in these pictures!! This will be the best Christmas ever for them!

Savannah said...

Welcome Preslee!! She looks adorable and is truly a miracle! Your relationship with Julee is so sweet and your daughters will have so much fun growing up together!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Congrats to your friend!! She is just beautiful!

Ben and Emily said...

She's perfect!!

Love that she got a birthday cake on her actual birth day! Such a great idea.

Alex and Jill said...

Oh this made me cry. A miracle and answered prayer, indeed. Welcome to the world, Preslee!!

Maryellen said...

Jennifer - Julee has such a great story. In reading all you girls blogs I use to wonder how Julee managed SO many baby showers, parties etc . . . I prayed for her. I remember being single for so long and attending SO many weddings. It was hard. You are in pain but also so happy for your friends joy. It just blesses my heart to see this precious little one.

Katie said...

What a amazing blessing! This post made me smile. :] So happy for Julee & her precious family!

Brittany said...

She is a doll!! I'm so thrilled for Matt and Julee! Thank you for sharing these pics!

Kayla said...

She is adorable! I love all her dark hair. What a blessing!

Anna & Kirby said...

Yay... I've been waiting to hear (in a normal non-stalkish kinda way) and I'm so happy for Julee! Preslee is beautiful!

Jenna said...

So sweet Jennifer! She is precious! I know what you mean, the first time I saw Brayden was so incredible after waiting for him for so many years!!

Laura said...

You are an awesome friend!

Sarah-Anne said...

i am just SO HAPPY for Julee & Matt! God works in such amazing ways :)

Julee said...

This made me cry! Such a sweet post and you are such a sweet friend! Thanks for being there all night and loving my sweet baby so much!