Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinterest Inspired Christmas Gift Wrapping

Pinterest has some great ideas for Christmas gift wrapping! I love to see all of the creative ways people coordinate their gift wrapping for Christmas. It inspires me to try to be a little more creative with my wrapping this year!

This is a neat idea to prevent bows and ribbon from getting smashed while piled-up under the tree...use a paper sash instead of ribbon.

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Newspaper, baker's twine and initial tags...such a cute look! I noticed Target had some initials that would work for this style of wrapping in their dollar section!

How cute would this be with red and green yard for Christmas?


Stamped brown paper with festive ribbon. A fun and cute way to personalize gifts!



I love the look of this woven ribbon.


Here is a cute idea for wrapping a gift card. It's a snow globe!


A fun way to wrap a Starbucks gift card...a clean cup, tissue paper and bakers twine!


Do you have any fun or creative ideas for Christmas gift wrapping to share?

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the yarn idea! That is so cute!

TaraR said...

One of my favorite parts of giving the gift is the wrapping! Those are some great ideas - LOVE it!

Ashley said...

Added you on Pinterest!!!

Love those wrapping ideas!!!

Karen said...

I just ordered baker's twine and blank gift tags from Etsy last night. I will have to check out the initials at Target. Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

I seriously LOVE pinterest - what did we do without it?!

Maria said...

The stamped brown paper is awesome! My mom always covered our books in craft paper and I used to hate it. Ha! Now, I'm finding creative ways to use it. Thank you, Pinterest.