Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Easy to make Teacher’s Gift

I couldn’t decide what to do for our kids’ Mother’s Day Out teachers for Christmas, so I searched on Pinterest until I came across this cute gift idea for Starbucks gift cards!

2011-12-19 08.16.53

What did we do before Pinterest? Seriously! All my great ideas originate from Pinterest these days!’

 Here is the original blog post that details how to make these cute little gifts. I printed the “Thanks a latte for all you do” at Sam’s Club on photo paper. I uploaded the image online and had them printed as a 5x7 photo. Then, I glued them onto cardstock.

This project uses baker’s twine. It’s really hard to find locally. I found this post from my friend, Sarah, about how to make your own baker’s twine. It worked perfectly for this project!

Super easy and super cute!