Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brody’s Haircut

Brody was in desperate need for a haircut yesterday, so I took him to this cute little place for kids called Pigtails and Crewcuts. They have several fun little chairs for the kids to sit in while they get their hair cut!

DSC_0601 (428x640)

Brody has had about 20 haircuts, but this was the first time someone besides Julee has cut his hair. It sort of felt like a first haircut all over again to me! Ha!

DSC_0604 (428x640)

The stylists asked me how I wanted his hair cut and I sort of froze! I have no idea what Julee does to his hair and I never have to tell her how to cut it. She just does it. I tried to explain to the girl where to use scissors and where to use clippers, etc. I really wasn’t sure if I was explaining myself very well, so I just hoped for the best! 

DSC_0610 (640x428)

She did great job on Brody’s hair and was very patient with him.

DSC_0617 (428x640)

Jillian had fun playing with trains at the train table while we waited!

DSC_0607 (640x427)

He was telling the stylist that he had hair on his shirt and he needed her to get it off for him. She ended up using a lint roller on his sleeves just to make sure all the hair was gone! :)

DSC_0618 (428x640)

After we left, I asked him if he had fun at his hair cut and he said, “I like Julee better.” :) We may have to request a house call from her for his next hair cut!

Hope y’all are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

DietCokeStraightUp said...

That's so cute!! I love that the last picture.

Sarah-Anne said...

that is just so sweet!! lots of kids are so afraid of change but Bordy seemed to handle it great! :)

Cassie said...

We have a Pigtails and Crewcuts in our town and I love it!! They are so nice and they do a great job with my son! But I bet he did miss Julee!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Now, that's how I would want a haircut if I was a kid!

Mommyblogger said...

That is the most adorable chair EVER!! We don't have one of those local.