Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Josh and I just got home last night from a wonderful, long weekend in Chicago!!!

DSC_0500 (640x428)

We went to celebrate our anniversary, and had the best time together! It was the first time I have been away from Jillian overnight and the farthest away we have been from Brody, but both kids had a fun weekend with Josh’s parents. We were so happy to get hugs and kisses from our babies when we got home yesterday!

DSC_0514 (640x428)

I will share lots of pictures from our fun weekend over the next few days, but first, I need to get caught-up on laundry! :)

DSC_0473 (640x428)

Hope you all had a great weekend, too!

Also, The winner of the NWA Boutique Show VIP Ticket Giveaway is Ginny! Ginny, I will email you details today! Congratulations!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

How FUN!! I want to go somewhere on our anniversary next year! Chicago would be so neat! Glad you had a great time!!

Jessica said...

We live so to Chi town close now! We plan on going back in a few weeks for Christtmas- any tips on where to eat? We have heard the Navy Pier is fun!

Rebekah said...

So fun! Glad you guys got time away and glad you had so much fun! It is good for the soul to be away!

Karen At Home said...

How fun! I just love Chicago, I used to go there all of the time pre-husband and kids!!! Can't wait to see your post.

Mommyblogger said...

Oh, I can't wait to see all your pics!