Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Our family did! We have so much to be thankful for this year!

We started our morning with homemade pancakes, courtesy of Josh, while we watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade. Jillian loved her pancakes…can you tell? :)

DSC_0552 (640x428)

Our sweet boy loved them as well!

DSC_0557 (428x640)

We headed over to my parent’s house for lunch! It was such a beautiful day that we spent a little time outside while the last few side items were cooking.

I told Brody that I couldn’t believe this was his 4th Thanksgiving! I feel like we were just celebrating with our 8 week old baby boy! :)

DSC_0571 (428x640)

Brody and Big Daddy

DSC_0576 (428x640)

Brody kept trying to climb this tree and when he couldn’t climb it he said, “I sure wish I had sticky toes and fingers like a frog so I could climb!” I have no idea where that came from, but it was really funny!

DSC_0572 (428x640)

My dad helped him climb the tree and Brody was very happy to have made it up the tree!

DSC_0582 (428x640)

Our littlest turkey on her 2nd Thanksgiving!

DSC_0604 (428x640)

She wore squeakers shoes and would walk and then sit down and look at her feet! She couldn’t figure out where the noise was coming from and why it stopped every time she sat down!

DSC_0588 (640x428)

Daddy and his girl!

DSC_0600 (428x640)

Jilly Kate and mommy

DSC_0669 (429x640)

The girls

DSC_0616 (429x640)

I took about 25 pictures of the kids together and these were 2 of the better ones! Getting to little ones to look and smile at the camera is sometimes near impossible!

A little sibling love!

DSC_0632 (640x429)

DSC_0640 (640x427)

Our little family! I am SO thankful I get to be a wife and mom! I couldn’t love these 3 more!

DSC_0659 (512x640)

And just for fun…a picture from Thanksgiving last year! Haha! Happy little family! :)

DSC_0959 (640x428)

When we were putting Brody to bed last night, I told him I was so thankful for him and so thankful that I got to be his mommy. He didn’t miss a beat and said, “Your welcome, Mom.” Ha!

Hope you all are having a great day eating leftovers, watching football and recovering from Black Friday shopping! :)

5 comments:

Missy F said...

How did Brody do with the giant roasted turkey? After the "chicken incident" I hope the trauma wasn't too deep ; ) (I still giggle and think of you guys when nearing the roasted chickens at the market!) Happy Thanksgiving!

Mommyblogger said...

What a great Thanksgiving!!!
Jillian just looked adorable in that outfti :)
That Brody, he's a funny guy isn't he?
Glad it was such a wonderful day

Jessica said...

They have gotten so big!!

Kelly's Avenue said...

Beautiful pictures

Kristy said...

Does Brody watch "Go Diego Go" at all? I remember an episode where they climb the trees like frogs with sticky fingers and toes! Looks like a great thanksgiving!