Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Four years ago today, I married my very best friend! It was an absolutely perfect day that we shared with each other and our wonderful family and friends.

IMG_0002

We had no idea what was ahead of us, but there isn’t one thing I would change about the last four years. The good times, the hard times, the fun times….all of these have made our marriage what it is today, and I’m so thankful each has brought with it an opportunity for our marriage to grow.

IMG_0003 IMG_0004

It’s been a crazy, busy, fun four years! Our life looks a little different than we imagined it would 4 years later, but we absolutely love it! It’s funny to think this is the year we had planned to start having kids! Ha! Just another reminder that God’s plans are always best! :)

11-9-2011 11_36_35 PM

Happy Anniversary, Josh! I love you SO much and look forward to many, many more wonderful years with you!

21 comments:

Charity said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE the first pic! post more!!

and funny, I wore the same exact bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding which will be 4 years this dec!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is the 4th wedding anniversary for me & my husband too!

brie. said...

happy anniversary, and for the reminder that god's plans are always best! enjoy the day!

Abbie said...

Happy Anniversary Jennifer & Josh! Jeremy and my 13th anniversary is on Sunday. I guess I need to pull out the scanner and scan the photos, since they didn't have digital photos 'back then'...LOL! :-)

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! :) Hope it's a wonderful one!

Savannah said...

Happy Anniversary! What an exciting four years you have had! Enjoy your special day!

Josh and Maggie said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary this next Wednesday! Nov.2007 was a good month!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! God has surely blessed your wonderful little family!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, Jennifer and Josh! Love ya'll!

Megan said...

Happy anniversary!! Love the pics!

Nancy said...

That guy in the front on the wedding pic with everyone looks like Ryan Seacrest!
Happy Anniversary to you both!

Angie said...

ive never thought this before..but you look so much like dina on dina's party in these pics! she is beautiful. she used to be on real housewives of new jersey.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sonya said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brittany said...

Happy anniversary!! I'm a regular reader but don't think I've ever commented... Just had to today because we share the same weddIng date- happy 4 years!

Kelly's Avenue said...

Happy Anniversary...........beautiful pictures

Anna & Kirby said...

Love the pictures.... happy anniversary! You haven't changed a bit after 4 years and 2 kids. Beautiful! :)

Just the Two of US said...

Happy Anniversay! I love the first pic of you all, so in love pic=)! Hope you all had a great day!

Rebekah said...

You guys are a beautiful couple! Hope you guys had the perfect day celebrating! How funny that this is the year you thought you would start having kids!!! God has such a sense of humor!!! Love y'all!

the workaholic momma said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple!!! Happy Anniversary:)

Brittany said...

I thought I commented yesterday, but I was on my phone so I don't think it worked. Anyways - I've been reading awhile but haven't ever commented. Just wanted to say happy anniversary! My husband and I celebrated our 4th yesterday, too! Hope you had a blessed day!