Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

Brody dressed-up as a Razorback football player last night! We gave him several options of things he could dress-up as this year, but this is what he wanted and I think he looked adorable!

DSC_0371 (429x640)

Big cheesy smile!

DSC_0373 (428x640)

Since Brody was a football player, it only made since that little sister dress-up as a cheerleader!

DSC_0379 (428x640)

Brody was calling the Hogs and she was doing the arm motions! I love that she can already knows how to do this! Smart girl! :)

DSC_0380 (429x640)

DSC_0385 DSC_0383 (428x640)

Love these three!

DSC_0406 (428x640)

DSC_0397 (429x640)

We went to our church’s Blocktober Fest for a little while last night. It was like a big fair on our church’s campus in Springdale. Brody had so much fun getting to ride all the fun rides! They had a whole section of kid rides that he could ride by himself!

DSC_0415 (640x428)

This one made me a little nervous, but he loved it! :)

DSC_0423 (640x428)

Jill and Brandon came a little later in the evening and Brody wanted Jill to ride the spinning bears with him. This ride would have made me sick so I’m glad he didn’t ask me to ride! :)

DSC_0439 (640x428)

We left there and then stopped by a few friends’ houses to trick-or-treat! It was a fun night with our little cuties!

Also, the winner of the Missy Prissy Bow Boutique Razorback Hair Bow (that’s a mouth full!!) is Carie! Congratulations! If you would, email me so I can pass your info onto Abbie! :)

10 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Wow, you must attend a huge church! That looks like an amazing Blocktober. I made your muffins and they were sooooo delicious. Thanks so much for sharing your yummy recipe.

Alex and Jill said...

I love the picture of the two of them - where Jillian is raising her hands! They are adorable - as always. :)

Angie said...

Love the halloween costumes! What a fun night!!

Adrienne said...

such a cute idea to have a football player and cheerleader.

Abbie said...

Congratulations Carie! And Brody and Jillian look adorable!

{K} said...

Aw your kids look so cute!!!

Jill said...

Jillian is getting so much hair! They are both too cute!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

They both look adorable!!! Also, I just have to say that I LOVE the picture of Brody and Hannah in the last post. (:

Emily said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!!

Elenie Counts said...

That has to be the cutest cheerleader and football player I've ever seen! :)