Friday, November 18, 2011

Flashback Friday

I love going back through picture files on my computer and seeing what our life looked like a year ago! It’s always fun to see how much the kids have grown and changed, and it’s fun to think back on events and memories we made at that time.

These pictures were taken this exact same weekend last year. It was our first time to travel with 2 kids and we went to Branson with Josh’s parents to Christmas shop. It was the first time Jillian had stayed anywhere but our house. It was the first time I had packed for a family of 4, and it was the first time we had all been on a long car ride together. It was such a fun weekend! And I had no idea how little our sweeties were at the time. Jillian had just turned 2 months old and Brody was 25 months old. I remember being one busy, tired, but very happy, mommy at the time!

DSC_0870 (640x428)

She didn’t love Brody as much then as she does now! :)

DSC_0874 (640x428)

Brody still had such a baby look to him! I cannot believe how much he has changed in a year!

DSC_0878 (640x428)

Hope y’all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Just the Two of US said...

Cute pics of the kiddos! have a great weekend!

Katie said...

I love comparing pics too. "Flashback Friday" is a really cute idea! My 2 are nearly the exact same age as yours.

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

So cute! It is amazing how fast time flies!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

They both look so little! When I look at pictures from a year ago I just think, "HOW DID THEY CHANGE SO MUCH IN A YEAR????" (:

Rebekah said...

It makes me sad to think about how fast time flies! It goes way too fast! We were looking at baby clothes in a store a couple of days ago and and told Cilla I wished she was still that little so I could cuddle with her and she said back to me, "Ohhhh, Mom...." Seriously? I miss my baby without the sass!