Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Deal

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Have you heard of E-mealz? I did a review of one of their meal plans this summer and absolutely loved the ease and convenience of their program! Seriously, no one is making me say this! :) They truly have a great program that allows you to prepare healthy, home-cooked meals for your family while staying on a budget. Here is a link to the review I did in case you missed it.

I received an email  that E-mealz in offering a great special for Cyber Monday as well as another special for the holidays and I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out! An E-mealz subscription would be a GREAT Christmas gift for the busy wife or mom on your Christmas list. Make sure you check out these promotions and hop over to their site to take a look at all their meal plans.

Get the Biggest E-Mealz Discount today on Cyber Monday 
  Sign-up for E-Mealz and get the Holiday Plan for free and 30% off of your new subscription. Another option is purchasing gift certificates for 30% off for all your friends and family. Use the code CYBER to take advantage of these deals. Start checking people off your gift list early and get ahead of the game!
 
Cyber Monday Special
Join E-Mealz During November and December and Get a Holiday Plan for Free
E-Mealz has a traditional Holiday Menu Plan available for Thanksgiving and Christmas. There are two new additional versions of our Holiday Plan for 2011: Gluten Free Holiday Plan and Low Carb Holiday Plan. E-Mealz knows it can be daunting to enter the kitchen to cook for your family during this time of the year, so take this as your easy way out! Holiday Plan Options

As you prepare for the holidays this year be good to yourself and let E-Mealz be your game plan!

Happy Cyber Monday!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I haven't heard of them before, thanks!!

Andrea said...

I had a friend bring me over a few recipes she found via her subscription to e-mealz after I had my baby and they were so good! One of my favorite enchilada recipes is from there. I never signed up, although I always had intentions to. I'm definitely going to take advantage of it now with the savings code you posted, thanks so much. Hope y'all enjoy your week! ~Andrea