Today, this cutie pie is 13 months old!
I cannot even describe how much we love this girl!
Jillian has the sweetest, funniest personality!
She is so petite and girly, and so sweet and loving!
And lately, she has become just a little dramatic! :)
She is the cutest little girl I have ever laid my eyes on! (Of course, I’m not partial! )
She is changing, learning and growing so much each day! We are loving every minute of the fun!
Here are a few things she has been up to this month:
- She is wearing 9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes, size 2 shoes and a size 3 diaper.
- She is still a good sleeper! She goes to bed around 8 or 8:30 and sleeps until 7:00 or 7:30.
- She takes 2 naps a day still. She wakes up a few times during her afternoon nap, but I know she isn’t ready to get-up until she wakes up laughing and talking! :)
- She is still nursing twice a day. I was so excited to have made it to a year with her! That was my goal! I never imagined that she would continue to nurse after that point. Brody just quit on his first birthday, so I guess I figured she would just wean herself around her birthday as well.
- She eats anything we put in front of her and she eats all.day.long! People don’t believe us until they see her eat. She is so petite, but she can put away some food! :)
- She is pulling up on things and standing for a few seconds alone. She is walking all over the places as long as she had someone to hold onto!
- She is into everything! We cannot take our eyes off of her for one second.
- She is so happy and social! She loves to talk, smile and wave at people.
- She loves to play with her baby dolls! She hugs and kisses them and pats their backs. She says, “aww bebe” when she hold them.
- She is saying a lot of words! Some she says regularly and others she says when we tell her to say them.
- If she doesn’t want something she shakes her head “no” until we stop offering!
- She loves to play in Brody’s room with his toys. She also likes to steal his food at meals when he isn’t looking! Ha!
- She loves bath time! If we say the word “bath” she takes off crawling into the bathroom.
- She loves to sing! I keep hoping one of our kids will be a good singer. Anytime we sing to her she sings with us. She also loves to play peek-a-boo.
- She loves MDO, the nursery, and staying with family.
- She is such a little ham and always gives us her biggest cheesy grin.
- She is such a sweet, sweet girl!
Happy 13th month, sweet girl!! We love you!