Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blogger Lunch

Yesterday, the kids and I met several blogger/twitter friends for lunch!

IMG_2067 (640x427)

Laurie, Leah, Niki, Lauren, Whitney, Hillary, Amanda, Me and Kelly

Lauren was visiting  from Florida, so it was fun to get to see her again! We met in Atlanta last April.

IMG_2065

Yesterday was the first time for me to met Leah and Niki, although I felt like I knew them from their blogs and Twitter! Whitney and I met about a year ago. She doesn’t live too far from here, so she is able to come up for things regularly!

lauren12 (640x427) (2)

I’m usually the only one looking at the camera these days! :)

DSC_0366 (640x428)

Brody and Jillian did pretty well at lunch, although I was a nervous wreck because there was a sign on the door of the restaurant that said something like “well-behaved children welcomed.” Super! Ha!

We had such a fun time yesterday getting to meet new friends and visit with some of our favorite friends! I love the great friendships I have made from blogging!

Hope you all are having a good weekend!

7 comments:

Kimberley said...

how fun to meet fellow bloggers! hmm... trying to guess where you were having lunch. was it crumpet? if so, i won't be taking my munchkins there due to the sign ;)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

That sign would have made me afraid...VERY afraid! You are a brave woman and I'm glad you were able to enjoy a nice lunch with your friends and little ones. :)

Brittany said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm jealous!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

This looks like such fun! How wonderful to get together with other bloggers!

Rachel said...

So much fun! I love a good blog meet up :)

Lauren said...

I am so so glad I got to see you!!!!! And your kids are beyond adorable!! I'll be coming back again for sure!!!! :)

Megan Biddle said...

I've noticed that you have quite a few friends that you met from blogging. How did these friendships happen? How did you guys meet?