Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Snuggle Time

First, I had to tell y’all a few more funny things Brody said about the chicken. He was talking about it when he woke-up yesterday morning. He kept telling me how scared he was, so I told him when he eats chicken nuggets that is chicken. He said, “Yeah, but those are little chickens.” I died laughing!  Then, we were in the car yesterday and we were not even talking about the chicken, or any animal for that matter, and Brody said, “Momma, lions eat chicken, but they aren’t scared.” :) I wonder what goes on in that little mind of his sometimes!

My very favorite time of day with the kids is at night after they have both have had a bath and are in their pajamas. There is nothing sweeter than clean, happy little ones! And I love snuggling with them before we put them to bed!

DSC_0161 (640x429)

Brody had poked Jillian n the eye and was trying to tell me why he did it! I love that he is smiling telling me about it! Such a little boy! :)

DSC_0163 (640x428)

I love these two so much!

DSC_0164 (640x428)

And thankfully, they love each other so much, too!

DSC_0170 (640x427)

She looks almost as big as he does when she sits in his lap!

DSC_0139 (428x640)

Happy babies!

DSC_0126 (640x428)

Ready for bed!

DSC_0177 (640x428)

Hope y’all have a great Wednesday!

14 comments:

Love from Texas said...

I love seeing y'alls candid pics and hearing about all the funny things Brody says. Reminds me so much of how things roll in our house! Not to mention Hadley has those same jammies :)

Heather Allen said...

Brody is a hoot! What sweet sweet babies you have! I love that time of day as well!

Meggie said...

So sweet! Since I'm a new mama to 2... do you mind sharing a little about your daily routine and how you managed when Jillian was a newborn and infant. I would love some tips!

waiting said...

Oh my! I love those dump truck pajamas! Where did you get those? Are they Carter's? My 2 year old would LOVE them! I have a pajama addiction! I think I need to go to Pajama Buyer Therapy!

Dianna said...

They are so cute! I am still laughing about the fear of chickens!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Love rocking time before bed. Such a sweet time. Love that Francis family. (:

Nancy said...

They are both precious!!

Sarah-Anne said...

that is too funny; Brody keeps ya on your toes that for sure. and look at those sweet kids snuggling with you...ha, i love your face when Brody is telling you why he poked Jillian in the eyeball ;)

Day Old News said...

That is so cute. I love how he is laughing and you are looking all concerned. I'm sure it made perfect sense to him!

Jenna said...

SWEETEST pictures ever!!! Love ya'll!

(And the chicken video is priceless!)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

I love it! Dump truck pj's are so cuteand I love Jillian's curtains every time I sneak a peek in your pics. Sweet smelling children on the way to bed are wonderful.

Kristin said...

Your kids are sooo precious!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh that snuggle time is priceless! I love to see other mamas who just love their littles and are excited about them and life! :) so sweet and fun and awesome!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Sweet little munchkins. And you look so beautiful!