Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Week

Thank you for all the sweet comments on our vacation pictures! :) Now that I am finished sorting through those and blogging a few favorites, I can move on to blogging about our week!

Sunday night, Anita Renfroe and Mandisa came to one of church campuses for a Girls’ Night Out!

DSC_0619 (640x428)

I invited Caroline to come with me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she is living up here now! I am so excited about getting to see her more often! I introduced her to several of my friends that night and I would giggle every time I told them we met through blogging! It’s so fun to have blog friends that become friends in real life!  We had a wonderful time at the event! I seriously laughed so hard!!! It was such a great night!!

IMG_0479 (1)

Tuesday, our fall semester of Women’s Bible study started at church. This semester, I am attending the Women’s Discipleship class. We had a great turnout on Tuesday with more than 40 women in the class! I have doubt it’s going to be a great semester!

IMG_0179

After Bible study, Rebekah invited us to go eat with her and Cilla and a few of our other friends. I told her we would love to go, but Brody kept telling me that he could not go eat with Cilla and needed to go home and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Ha! We went to eat anyway, but he did not want me to order anything for him to eat and waited until we got home to eat. All the child wants these days are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He eats one every single day. He is very specific and requests apples and yogurt with it. I make this same meal at least 7 times a week! :)

IMG_1591

Today, we attended MDO Open House! Brody was very excited about going back to MDO. I have loved having the summer off from MDO and getting to spend some extra time with Brody, but I know he has missed it and is looking forward to it starting back soon. I realized this summer how much the structured setting of MDO helps him each week. Jillian will be going to MDO one day a week this fall! I know she will have a wonderful time and will love meeting some new friends!

An attempt at a picture before we left the house this morning.

DSC_0006 (640x409)

This little cutie is into everything these days! It’s fun and scary all at the same time! :) It’s amazing that two little people can be so busy! They are going to keep me very busy with all their messes and mischief, but I cannot wait to see what they get into together! I just keep praying Jillian is a little calmer than her brother! Ha! :)

DSC_0016 (428x640)

Hope you all are having a great week!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Brody looks so grown up. They are both adorable!

Dru said...

I read your blog all the time, but don't think I have ever commented. That is so funny about the sandwiches!!! My 4 yr old is the same way. He loves PBJ and we make it into a heart and he eats yogurt with it everyday!! When I saw the plate it was like I was standing in my own kitchen!! Too cute. I love Jillian's outfit too!

Kimberley said...

wow, you guys had some great seats! we were in the back :)

that's funny about the pb&j sandwich, i can't get my 4yr old to eat one! what kid doesn't like pb&j?! :)

Jennifer said...

so glad to know that i'm not alone with a child that wants the same thing. my daughter, kennedy, always wants pancake and sausage!

Jessica said...

Harbor won't eat peanut butter. :( I'm thinking lunch would be easier if he did! : )

Sarah-Anne said...

Brody is such a little foodie, ha! i've never known a kid to turn down eating out for a PB&J! ;)

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Jennifer,

Your family is adorable and I can totally relate to Brody only wanting to eat PB and J sandwiches! I love that you make them into hearts :)
My son is in a mini pancakes and yogurt stage and would eat it at every meal if we let him. I am hoping as he turns 3 this November that his taste buds will change and we can move on from this picky stage!

I love seeing Brody and Jillian together, as we get ready to have a baby girl in just a few days/weeks :) I too hope that she is much calmer than her big brother! Maybe it's something about the first baby haha :)

Happy Weekend,
Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com