Friday, September 30, 2011

Golf Themed Party Ideas

Brody will be 3 on Monday!! 3!!! I can hardly believe it! To celebrate, we are having a golf themed birthday party with a few of his little friends tomorrow. Now, I'm not going all out for this party. I love going all out for the first birthday, but after that, I think the simpler the party the better! Especially when you have kids whose birthday parties are exactly two weeks apart like we do at our house. :) I am doing a few golf-themed decorations and even though it's not going to be super elaborate, I have enjoyed looking at lots of detailed golf parties on Pinterest!

I love all the details of this cute table!


I think the grass banner would add such a cute touch to a golf themed party!

Love these golf themed names for the food and drink!


Cute cupcakes!! We are having something similar at Brody's party!


I love love cute golf bag cookies as well as the idea of serving lunch in this cute little baskets!


I seriously love all the party ideas I get from Pinterest! What did we do before we could put all our cute ideas in one place? :)

Hope y'all have a great Friday!!

9 comments:

Laurin said...

What a cute idea! I love those fun golf cookies! I always plan to have a small party, but suddenly our guest list for Cameryn's 3rd birthday party next weekend, grew to 30 people!

Juls said...

That is adorable and a theme I would have NEVER EVER thought of!!

Lauren said...

Ahhh, so cute!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!! :)

The Howell's said...

I agree about the parties...my girls are two days apart. And of course I can't/won't combine parties, so It makes party planning fun. ha! ;)

The Howell's said...

I agree about the parties. My girls birthdays are two days apart. Of course, I can't/won't combine parties, so it makes party planning fun. ha! ;)

Audrey said...

I'll tell you what we (or at least I) did before Pinterest...constantly take screenshots of cute things I saw on sites, blogs on my iPhone and bookmark a ton of sites on my iPhone as well, resulting in 32 gb of iPhone space/storage taken up by 24,000+ pics and hundreds of bookmarks!!! Now that Pinterest exists, when I upgrade to a new iPhone here in a few weeks, I will enjoy filling up space with other things (real pics, songs, videos, and apps...including of course the Pinterest app!).

It's truly wonderful and genius...I find myself thinking, "Why didn't I think of and come up with that?"...as I have with each trendy thing since Beanie Babies!! Ha!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Awww...a golf party will be cute! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Nancy said...

I just know it will be adorable!

Katie said...

Love these ideas! I hope Brody's party was perfect. ; ) We missed being there!