Saturday, September 24, 2011

A few more party pictures…

Here are a few pictures of the sweet friends and family who came to celebrate with us! I did a terrible job of getting pictures of people that attended the party. I have a lot of candid ones though!

Daddy and Momma with the birthday girl! We survived the first year! :)

DSC_0252 (640x428)

Jillian and her cute birthday outfit. She wasn’t too thrilled about having her picture taken!

DSC_0256

My mom with Jillian. She was a HUGE help with the party! She stayed up super late with me setting everything-up and she helped so much during the party!! Thanks, mom!

DSC_0246 (428x640)

My dad, Brody, Jillian and me

DSC_0258 (640x428)

Payne and Jillian eating Goldfish! They are getting SO big!

DSC_0271 (640x428)

I seriously feel like they were just snuggling like this in my hospital room and now they are one!! :)

DSCF9165

I love this picture! It looks like Jillian is talking to Taylor about something! All 3 of these cuties just turned one within the last month!

DSC_0276 (640x378)

Jillian was a serious eater at her party! So serious that she stole some food from her friends!

DSC_0280 (640x428)

Love these 3 little friends! They are nursery buddies!

DSC_0307 (640x428)

Brody-This face cracks me up! He looks like, “Poor me! It’s my sister’s party and not mine!”

DSC_0286 (428x640)

Lots and lots of kids!

DSC_0287 (640x428)

DSC_0290 (640x428)

Sydney, Emerson, Kelly and Hollis- Emerson and Hollis are exactly a month apart in age. It’s hard to believe how quickly these sweet girls are growing!

DSC_0299 (640x428)

More food for the birthday girl!

DSC_0302 (640x428)

DSC_0310

And sweet Silas never even knew he was missing the party! :)

DSC_0306 (640x428)

We are so grateful to our friends for spending the morning celebrating with us and helping make Jillian’s birthday so special!

8 comments:

Heather Allen said...

It looks like it was a great party! Good job Momma!

Nancy said...

Brody looks adorable at his sister's party!
And the BIRTHDAY girl! She is just beautiful!

Sarah Wyland said...

Brody looks like a miniature gentleman! I have a little cousin who's 3. She's a tall, blonde, blue-eyed beauty. I think they'd be just perfect together, ha! Jillian is just precious. I'm glad she had a great first birthday. And how sweet is that newborn picture of her and Payne?

Samantha said...

What a cute party!

Jamie said...

Adorable Pictures!

I'm Jamie, I've been reading your blog for awhile and thought I should introduce myself. Come check out my blog -- http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

What an adorable party. How did you make the water bottle labels, did you have a template?

Mommyblogger said...

Looks like you all had a great turnout @ the party! Your pics are great! I had to smile, what would we do without our mommys?

waiting said...

Everything was so precious! Jillian is so pretty! I would love to know where you got your top! I love it!