Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And so it begins…

It’s birthday week at our house and I have had full intentions of blogging the last few days, but I seriously have not had much time in front of my computer this past weekend and this week. Hopefully, I can play catch-up at some point later in the week!

In the meantime…I thought this picture was too funny not to share. We were at Sam’s yesterday evening shopping for a few things. Brody leaned over to give Jillian a kiss and she bit him!! He started crying HUGE tears and she started laughing! I felt so sorry for Brody, but I really did have a hard time keeping a straight face because she was laughing and smiling so big!

I comforted Brody as he continued to cry loudly and then turned my attention to Jillian and sternly told her that biting is a “no-no” and “we do not bite people.” Then, she started crying loudly. So there I was in the middle of Sam’s with 2 crying kiddos! I was that mom I said I would never be. Ha!

IMG_0789

Brody was holding his lip where he got bit and Jillian was so mad at me for getting onto her that she was throwing her head backwards while throwing a little fit! This fit went on for a good 2 minutes and then she sat-up and smiled at me. Ha! And so it begins…she has learned the art of being a dramatic little girl! :)

Hope you are having a great week!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE it!!!! HAHA!! Not the biting, lol, but that you think to capture these moments!!!

Superchikk said...

Haha! That. is. awesome.

Nancy said...

I have one of those girls, too :) Good thing they are adorable!!

Katie said...

Gotta love those Sam's trips!

Josh and Maggie said...

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one with a 12 month old that throws a fit like that. :) My little girl even does the 'throw the head back while kicking' thing. She's so dramatic!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness that photo is absolutely hysterical! She looks SO dramatic! You have a little firecracker on your hands ;)

Meggie said...

That picture is too funny! I'm finding out now that life with two is a never ending adventure! =)

Kelly said...

ha ha!
I know boys are their own set of challenges - but girls are SO DRAMA!!!!!! It just makes me laugh!!!!!!!

Sarah-Anne said...

oh goodness, i'm laughing right along with you. girls & their drama ;)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

There isn't anything you can do when this happens, but laugh.

Shannon said...

haha- I've been there too. We are now at the stage of the crying kids at sam's club if they dont get enough samples. yikes!

Mommyblogger said...

Poor Brody- He is getting a taste of how dramatic women are at a very early age LOL!