Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday evening, we headed to central AR to visit Josh’s parents for the weekend. We had to stop for food about half-way through our 3 hour trip! We usually don’t stop at all in those 3 hours, but sometimes a stop is necessary; and after Jillian screamed for an hour and a half of the trip, our little stop was definitely necessary! :)

These two were very happy to have a little break from their car seats!

DSC_0610 (640x428)

DSC_0611 (640x428)

Saturday morning, Jillian and I headed to a baby shower for my friend, Brooke and her baby girl, Paisley!

DSC_0618

The shower was so cute and so sweet!! It was so fun to see all of my wonderful college friends!

DSC_0622

This is Brooke’s little sister, Abby! Brooke’s parents adopted Abby from China while we were in college. We prayed for this sweet little girl for several years while we were in school together! She will start kindergarten this fall and I can hardly believe it. She is going to be such a great aunt to Paisley!

DSC_0625

Joy and Jillian-Joy and I grew-up together and went to college together! She is one of the funniest people I know!

DSC_0631

The boys swam while we were at the shower!

DSC_0641 (640x428)

We also swam some this weekend while we were down! Jillian LOVES the water!

DSC_0636 (640x511)

She looked good in her sunglasses! :)

DSC_0643 (640x428)

I hope you all had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

What a FUN weekend!!!!!! :)

La Dolce Vita said...

Fun weekend and cute pics. I love that dress by the way! I'm a sucker for black and white stripes. Super cute!

Erin said...

You look SO fantastic in your baby shower outfit! I swear, your husband is one lucky man! Love that Jillian is a water baby! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Erin

Lauren said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!!
I love the last picture of Jillian - she's like "no more mamarazzi, please!"
Too cute!

sherri lynn said...

What a fun weekend! Your friend's little sister from China is SO adorable! What an awesome story that you've prayed for her for years and now she is going to be aunt to little Paisley! New follower :)

Jess said...

I think I'm a first time commenter...but I have to say this one is a funny! I realized after reading this that this is the third time I've read this post...darn pregnancy brain! (oh boy...I'm only 3 mo it might get really crazy on me!)

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! (at least I didn't comment 3 times or you might of thought I was a nut!)

Megon said...

Looks like you have a little fish on your hands!! Looks like a great weekend!!

Just the Two of US said...

Looks like you all had an amazing weekend!

Brittany said...

I love your outfit! Would you mind sharing where you got it?

ean said...

I love your dress or skirt/shirt. It's so cute! Where is it from?