Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Pictures

We spent time doing several fun things this weekend such as…

Going to dinner at some friends’ house!

DSC_0614 (428x640)

Working on projects for our precious girl’s first birthday party! I am LOVING all things pink and girly for our sweetie’s special day!

DSC_0643 (640x428)

DSC_0650 (640x428)

DSC_0651 (640x428)

Attending church and attempting to get a few pictures before we left the house!

DSC_0624 (428x640)

DSC_0627 (640x429)

DSC_0638 (428x640)

And trying new hair accessories on our way to church! I bet this picture makes its way into a slide show one day down the road! I’m sure Brody will regret the day he stole his sister’s hair bow! :)

DSC_0640 (640x428)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

14 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I bet this picture will be a part of a family slide show.

Kodi said...

haha Brody is such a knuckle head. :)

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE all the pink stuff for the birthday party...can't wait to see more :)

Katie said...

The headband looks great! Ha. ; ) Z plays with my clips, too.

Jillian's party looks like it's really coming along! I know you are working hard. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

haha love the pic of Brody with the bow, yes he'll regret that one day!

GreenGirl said...

Brody looks like a young frat guy with his oxford sleeves rolled up and khaki shorts!
Hopefully he won't break too many hearts!! I am sure you will make sure of that!!
Too cute!

Superchikk said...

Ha! They are so cute! And Caedmon wears Honor's bows too. I'd love to see him and Brody wearing their bows together. Ha!

Kati @ "along for the ryde..." said...

I seriously can't wait to see this little girl's birthday party! It looks like it is going TOO cute!!

Also..LOVE Brody's shirt! I love boys in those colors!

Nancy said...

Her party will be precious! You & Rick's cake's should partner up & do parties when your babies get older!!

Samantha said...

I love all the funny pictures you get of Brody that you plan on using later to show his girlfriends. Haha. Too cute!

Sarah-Anne said...

jillain's turning 1?? that's crazy!

Rebekah said...

I can already tell the party is going to be so super cute!!! So precious and girly just like Jillian!!! I am in disbelief that she is about to be ONE!

The Chrest Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jillian's bedding, where did you get it?

Alex and Jill said...

That picture of B in the hairbow is hilarious!!