Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacation Tans

I haven’t gotten around to posting about our day yesterday, but I thought I would share a couple of pictures of the kids that make us laugh!

Brody has always gotten a good tan in the summers! We always put 50spf on him and he still tans easily. We put the same sunscreen on Jillian her skin stays so fair. Thankfully, neither of them have burned this week, but you can look at these pictures and see a big difference in skin color!

Jill and I were the same way growing-up. She was also so tan and I was always so white (or red) after being in the sun. I posted a pic on Twitter last night and several people said their children were the same way…one that tans easily and one that does not.

DSC_0176 (640x428)

DSC_0175 (640x428)

DSC_0177 (640x528)

Hope you have a great day! We are heading out to the beach! :)

8 comments:

waiting said...

My older son gets soooo dark! My baby (2 yo) is FAIR! My husband is dark and I am fair, so I guess the older one got my husband's genes. Are you in Destin? The water is GORGEOUS!!!

Stephanie said...

Too funny!

Lauren said...

Too funny!!! Brody's got a rockin tan going on!!! :)

Shelley said...

My girls are the same way! My oldest daughter TANS so easily and she is blonde. My middle daughter doesnt tan and she is brown headed. The youngest has a reddish tint to her hair and she is some where in the middle! :) LOVE it!!

sloandefyinggravity said...

That's funny! I've never thought about it, but my brother always get super tan and I barely do at all! Only it I'm out almost all summer. Which just doesn't happen very often anymore.

Hattie said...

That is too funny! He's so much darker that her!

Beth Ann said...

Story of my life! Corsets may never be back in style, but I'm thinking fair skin is due for a comeback ;)

Sarah-Anne said...

cuties! love their little tans. :)