Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vacation-Day 4

Thursday was our last full day on the beach! We all had another wonderful day of playing and swimming!

DSC_0020 (428x640)

Brody and his gigantic shovel! ;)

DSC_0034 (640x428)

Jilly Kate was happy just sitting and watching!

DSC_0001 (640x428)

DSC_0053 (640x428)

I wanted to try to get a few pictures of the kids on the beach Thursday night!  Jillian didn’t like the sand! She loved it the first day and hated it every day after that! When we put her down in it for the pictures, she had a melt-down so needless to say, we never got a great picture of the 2 of them!

DSC_0140 (640x421)

DSC_0142 (640x428)

DSC_0147 (640x428)

DSC_0154 (640x428)

LOVE this picture of our handsome boy!!

DSC_0193 (640x428)

And this one! :)

DSC_0220 (640x427)

Brody is looking so old! It’s bittersweet! I love so many things about having an almost 3-year-old, but I cannot believe how quickly he is growing!

DSC_0080 (428x640)

This is the best one of our girl! She was thinking about crying again! Ha!

DSC_0224 (428x640)

DSC_0232 (640x428)

DSC_0239 (428x640)

DSC_0244 (428x640)

Josh’s mom made this precious seersucker dress for her!

DSC_0246 (640x428)

My babies and me! (And my fab tan lines! Ha!)

DSC_0285 (429x640)

While I was taking pictures of Josh with the kids, the kids just started hugging each other!

DSC_0310 (640x428)

Melts my heart!

DSC_0318 (428x640)

My little family!!

DSC_0333 (640x428)

I have seriously had the hardest time blogging pictures from our vacation! I took 1300 in 5 days and it’s been hard to narrow them down! :) Just a few more pictures to go and then I will be back to normal day-to-day blog post!

15 comments:

Brown Girl said...

Awe, she is just too cute!! Even when she cries! Brody is going to be such a handsome man when he grows up!

Traci said...

Such a pretty little family!

Rachel said...

Brody IS getting big! Looks like such a little boy, not a baby or toddler!

And I'm totally with Jillian. I am not sand fan. Love the pool and could totally do without beach time!

Charity said...

I seriously have never seen such a handsome toddler!!!! he could be a gq model!!!

Nancy said...

Such beautiful pictures!
Your babies are cute as can be ~ as always!!

Abramyan Avenue said...

LOVE this post!! The pics are so great! Brody does look so grown up and big..especially in the pic of him sitting alone in the sand. I bet by next summer Jillian will outgrow her fear of sand. It looks like yall had a wonderful time!
-april
p.s. I would totally take over 1000 pics in 5 days too. My camera is attached to my hip!

Madison's Mommy said...

You all are seriously the cutest family! My Maddie was the same way with the sand...was fine with it the first day then wanted nothing to do with it the rest of the vacation! ha ha! Glad you all had such a fun vacation together, what special memories!
XOXO

Kristin said...

Great pictures! I NEED to go to that beach!! Washington coast beaches couldn't be more different, haha!

Sarah-Anne said...

so sad that Jillian doesn't like the sand...but I can't say I do either. you did manage to capture a good one of both of them so KUDOS to you! :)

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, the pictures of them hugging!!!! PURE sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jessica said...

So sweet!

Paige said...

Aw my goodness, y'all are the cutest family! Brody is really starting to look more grown up and what a cutie he is! I love all of the pics!

Katie said...

Brody is looking so old! So handsome.

Mommyblogger said...

I love that pic of them hugging- Priceless!

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

LOVE Love Love the beach pictures! They are beautiful and you will always look back on them and laugh. We had the same trouble at the beach when my son Ryder was going through the phase of freaking out over sand, dirt, water, you name it ha!

They are so cute and I loved the one of them hugging. Pure sweetness! They look adorable in their little outfits too, and you look great :)

Glad ya'll had a good time!
Laura (your new follower from North Carolina)
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com