Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation-Day 3

We got home from Destin yesterday! We are completely unpacked, the suitcases are back in the attic, and all the laundry has been done and put away. It feels SO good to have that all done! Now, I’m just trying to catch-up on daily posts from our trip! Here are a few pictures of our day on Wednesday.

We spent some time that morning at the pool!

DSC_0011 (640x428)

So precious!

DSC_0039 (428x640)

Brody was a little fish all week! He has no fear in the water.

DSC_0132 (640x428)

Both of the kids loved playing under the little mushroom in the pool!

DSC_0110 (640x428)

Love this! She was patting her daddy’s back!

DSC_0094 (640x428)

We spent more time on the beach later that morning and that afternoon!

DSC_0157 (640x428)

Brody asked me to hold him at one point, which is very unusual, and within 5 minutes, he was asleep! He wore himself out daily playing so hard.

DSC_0146 (640x428)

Before we left to go eat that night! Brody was stuffing his mouth with animal crackers and Jillian was laughing at him! This was the best picture we took that night! :)

DSC_0178 (640x429)

Brody asleep again at dinner. He completely slept through the entire meal!

DSC_0185 (640x428)

This makes me laugh! He just needed a little power nap and then he was good to go the rest of the evening!

DSC_0187 (640x426)

We went shopping that night after we ate and the mall had a little play area. Brody was sweet and pushed Jillian for a little while!

DSC_0196 (640x428)

Hope y’all have had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Jen S. said...

Looks like you all sure had a good time :) What fun!

Mommyblogger said...

Aww he really wore himself out didn't he? Too cute! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Meggie said...

These pictures are soo cute! They make me really look forward to vacation next summer when I'll have 2 babies to keep up with! Hopefully they'll get along great like Brody and Jillian. =)

"The Mrs." said...

So much fun! I remember when I was little my brother would fall asleep like that too! ;) So cute.

Morgan Paige said...

looks like a fun trip!! love the picture of brody asleep at the table!

Sarah-Anne said...

aw, poor brody! he was playing so hard, I'm sure!! glad ya'll had an awesome vacay :)

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture just melts my heart!! :)

Bethany said...

I am totally amazed by you. How did you get home yesterday and manage to have everything unpacked and cleaned by today?? I just now got around to unpacking from a trip we came home from over a week ago! I linked your blog up to mine tonight because just as I was planning to ask people how to be better at unpacking, I saw your post where you already had done everything I'd procrastinated 9 days to do :)

It looks like your entire trip was great; looking forward to seeing more photos. I love the picture of Brody having fallen asleep in your lap. Kids literally run themselves until they cannot anymore sometimes! He must've been having a lot of fun!

Kelly said...

Hi, I'm a follower and I just wanted to ask.... where did you guys stay when in FL? I looking for a nice place to vacation with my family of 5 (4.5 yr old boy, 2.5 yr old girl and 1.5 yr old boy). Did yu stay in a hotel and if so which one?

Katie said...

That's awesome how Brody can sleep anywhere! So sweet.