Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacation-Day 2

We had another great day at the beach today! Lots of swimming, digging in the sand, and laying out!

DSC_0081 (640x427)

DSC_0087 (640x428)

Brody and Josh dug a hole and then Brody buried his legs in the hole! :)

DSC_0098 (428x640)

Sweet girl loved the beach and the pool today!

DSC_0108 (428x640)

DSC_0113 (428x640)

She thought Brody was really funny…

DSC_0117 (640x428)

until he started covering her legs in sand! She was not happy about it!

DSC_0119 (640x428)

On our way to dinner tonight!

DSC_0133 (428x640)

Try not to be jealous of the blotchy burn I got today. It takes talent to only get sunscreen on certain parts of your upper arm! Ha!

DSC_0142 (429x640)

Josh’s parents with the kids!

DSC_0148 (640x428)

I took this picture when we were eating because I wanted to remember how curly Jillian’s hair was from the humidity! It’s normally kind of curly at the ends, but it has been really curly this week! So cute! Also, look at Brody’s funny face in this picture! I love it!

DSC_0176 (640x428)

After we ate, we went to the mall to let Brody play at the splash pad and outdoor play area.

DSC_0197 (428x640)

DSC_0200 (640x428)

DSC_0209 (640x428)

We are looking forward to another fun-filled day tomorrow!

I posted the winner of the bow giveaway!! Thanks to everyone who entered!

8 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Looks like another perfect day in the sun, sand & surf to me. What I'd give to be on a beach right now. Glad you & the family are enjoying your time. That splash pad place looked really cool.

Nancy said...

Your bathing beauties are adorable!!

Mallory said...

Looks like fun! If you're in Destin we were just there 2 weeks ago...oh how we miss it! Our best new find was Dewey Destin's restaurant, The Shed (which is AWESOME BBQ), and driving to Watercolors and seeing the cute shops there!

Jenna said...

So fun! Glad ya'll are having a great time!!

Sarah-Anne said...

Brody's face is cracking.me.up!! love that boy :)

Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! I LOVE Jillian's swim suit, too cute! And are you growing your hair out? It looks good.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

We talked about how great it was going last week too! No waits at restaurants and only preschool kids. Don't get me wrong--I love big kids too but sometimes they can just be really rowdy and make me nervous with my new swimmers. LOVE it. We already discussed how we had 3 more years of going at this time. (:

Glad you guys are having fun!!

Jennifer said...

I am realizing now that a few AK bloggers were in Destin the same time my family was. I would of been thrilled if I would of ran into some of you...or you might of thought "what a crazy lady". Glad to know your family had a good time. The jellyfish were insane! Sweet family pictures!