Thursday, July 28, 2011

Interview with Brody

I saw this child’s interview on Pinterest. It was something I thought would be fun to do with Brody (and Jillian when she can talk) from time to time to see how their answers change! I did this interview with Brody this week.

What is your name? Brody Francis (Occasionally pronounced Thrancis)

How old are you? 2 and 3 (We always say this must mean 2 1/2! Ha!)

What is your favorite color? Birthday cake colors

Who is your best friend? Mommy

What is your favorite animal? Turtles (We all know how he feels about turtles!)

What do you want to be when you grow-up? A golfer

What is your favorite Movie? RoRo and Julie (Gnomeo and Juliet)

What is your favorite book? A golfer book (We don’t own a golfer book, but I guess I should try to find one!)

What makes you happy? Mommy and Daddy

What makes you sad? Mommy and Daddy

What is your favorite food to eat? Cookies

What is your favorite song to sing?  ABCs

What games do you like to play? Cars (I think he means play with his cars)

And just because she is so sweet, I had to include these pictures of Jillian Kate from yesterday. She wore shorts for the first time and I thought she looked so big!

DSC_0641 (428x640)

DSC_0643 (428x640)

18 comments:

Sally said...

I love that his favorite animal is still a turtle. LOL! Reading that made me chuckle as I thought about the video of his encounter. Bless his heart :)

Ryan and Sarah said...

Ryene would be so proud that he wants to be a golfer!!! Love it!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Love the interview. So very cute. Might have to do that with mine. Love the pics of Jillian

Melissa said...

This is so cute!! Love his responses!

Kirby and Anna said...

What a great idea! Jillian does look so much older with those shorts on... still cute as ever though :)

Faith said...

I am serious when I say your kids could not be any cuter! I love this little interview. When I taught preschool these were some of my favorite things to do with the kids.

You'll have to keep doing them so we can see how his answers change. Funny boy!!

Lea Liz said...

What a cute idea!! I love Brody's answers, I may just have to do this with my Brody!! Jillian looks so cute in her little shorts!!

Rebekah said...

Brody Thrancis...you are hilarious! Great idea...I may have to borrow it!!! And i wish my legs were as cute in shorts as Jillian's are!!!

Linds said...

this is the sweetest thing ever. I laughed when he said that mommy and daddy made him both happy and sad! haha!

Hailey said...

You blessed with two beautiful kids!!!

Brody is so funny and miss JK is beyond adorable.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Love the interview. Going to borrow it! They are both so sweet.

The Tesdalls said...

So cute!! I am going to do this with my son tomorrow:)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness this is precious! I can't believe how big Jillian looks either! This totally made my day- thanks for posting!

Erin

Shannon said...

how fun! I think I need to steal the inteview and do that with my almost 3 year old!

Sarah-Anne said...

that interview is precious!! he is too cute & such a sweetie. :) & look at jillian all grown up!

Kyndal said...

I'm totally stealing this idea to do with Kaiser. So anxious to see how he answers some of these questions!

Wendy B said...

We love Froggy books at our house and there is a golf one you should buy. It is called "Froggy's Day with Dad" by Jonathan London and Frank Remkiewicz. You have an adorable family!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

LOVE this! What a cute idea! Brody's answers are priceless!