Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Doll

Sunday afternoon, Jillian was playing in her crib after her nap. I let her have one of her baby dolls to play with and a book to look at while she played. When I walked back into her room to check on her, I found her reading her book to her doll! It was definitely one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!

This was how I found her. She was just jabbering as she turned the pages.

DSC_0600

Isn’t it amazing how little babies can pick-up on things so early?

DSC_0603

She was having a little talk with her at this point! I’m not sure what she told her doll, but it sounded very important! :)

DSC_0602

Then she gave her a sweet little kiss! My heart melted at this point.

DSC_0604

More talking!

DSC_0606

And a little more loving!

DSC_0608

She also kept patting her doll on the back and saying, “awww!” She is such the little nurturing mother already. I loved watching her love her on baby doll just like we love on her, our little doll! It was such a sweet moment!

31 comments:

Hillary said...

That is so sweet! LOVE the kiss part. She's such a sweet girl.

Carrie said...

lol too cute. She also looks just like that doll!

Amanda M. said...

That is just sooooo cute!!!

Cheryl E. said...

Adorable

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable. She is so precious!

Mallory said...

How precious!!!

texas girl said...

This is just to sweet !

Christy said...

Jennifer, Jullian is the sweetest little girl ever!

Brittney said...

This is too precious.

lane, kelli and the boys said...

So sweet :)

Just the Two of US said...

adorable! she's such a cutie!

Kimberley said...

oh i die, how cute!!!!!!

Traci said...

This is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!!!

The Bloodworths said...

Wow! That is so cute! Such a sweet, smart girl!

Val said...

So very precious!

Shauna said...

That is the most precious thing! Such a sweetie!

Brooke said...

She is too precious! This melts my heart and makes me very ready for my sweet girl to arrive!

Dianna said...

This is one of the sweetest things ever and the fact that you caught it all on camera is just great!!

Kelly said...

That is the sweetest thing EVER!! I love these pictures!
She has obviously learned from her sweet mom!

Megan said...

so cute! she must be pretty smart to have learned all of that already!

Jenna said...

Oh this is the most precious thing I've ever seen! What a sweetheart! She is definitely taking lesson from her sweet mama!

Jill said...

So, so sweet! I have a 7 month old and cannot imagine her being growny enough to do this in a few months. All she likes to do is chew on her "dolly" right now! I always love reading about Jillian and looking forward to what my little girl might be doing in the months to come.

Jill on the Journey

Nancy said...

Moments like that make me melt! Love those arms in that sleeveless shirt! My babies grew up sooo fast! I love baby arms & legs!

Paige said...

Aw, this is SO very precious!!

Summer said...

Jennifer that is so sweet and the fact you captured these moments on film awesome! I love how she is tenderly reading talking and loving on her doll you know she learns that from the way you are an awesome mommy to her

xoox
sums

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I just love all this sweetness!

Cara Beth said...

And my heart just completely melted...

Julee said...

CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!! Your kids are just too sweet!

Cory said...

That is the sweetest post... she is precious.

Kirby and Anna said...

aww... how sweet is that? She is too precious!

Mary Lynn said...

Cutest. Thing. Ever!