Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pampered Chef Three-Cheese Garden Pizza

This is the recipe for the pizza I made last night! A friend of ours sells PC and brought this over one night for small group and we loved it!! The pizza is sooo good and light! It’s especially good right now since all of these veggies are in season!!

DSC_0275 (640x428)

  • 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crusts
  • 2 garlic cloves, pressed
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1 medium tomato, sliced
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, dried
  • 1 medium zucchini, sliced
  • 1 small onion, sliced
  • 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
  • 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

    2. Place pizza dough on flat stone of your choice. Roll dough to fit stone. Combine garlic and olive oil and brush onto crust. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.

    3. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with tomato and Italian seasoning. Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomato.

    4.  Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 - 18 minutes more.

    DSC_0281 (640x428) DSC_0282 (640x428)

    10 comments:

    About Us: said...

    I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say hello from Minnesota.

    Pizza looks YUMMO.

    Ashley Fisher :) said...

    YUM!! Love this recipe! I can't wait to try it!

    Chele said...

    Thanks for posting the recipe! It looked delicious and I love trying new things. Here's to hoping the kids will try it too! :)

    Stephanie said...

    Oh yes my family loves this recipe too. And it's so easy.

    Sarah said...

    I've made this before and have totally forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder! I have everything in my fridge but the pizza crust! Yum!

    Abramyan Avenue said...

    Ooohh, that looks good! I've never tried it with zuchinni but it looks delicious. We made homemade pizza here tonight. My niece is visiting me and she never had homemade pizza so I had to treat her to it. Honestly, it's soooo much better than delivery! AND we are planning to make your rainbow cupcakes tonight. I hope I can do it!
    Hope your week is going well!
    -April

    Mary Lynn said...

    Looks yummy Jennifer! I love homemade pizza!

    Brittany said...

    You did an amazing job!

    -Lauren said...

    SO Yummy! Once my garden gets going I will def make this. THanks!

    Marla said...

    I tried this recipe out today. It was delicious! Thanks for posting it! :)