Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day of MDO

Today is Brody’s last day of Mother’s Day Out for this school year. Here is a picture of our little handsome man this morning when he and Josh were leaving the house.

DSC_0038 (428x640)

I told him I was going to take his picture and he argued with me for a few minutes. Thankfully, I won and I even got a smile from him!

Here he is on his first day in September (23 months) and today (32 months). Such a big boy!!

DSCF9796DSC_0039 (404x640)

This year I spent my MDO days loving on sweet Jillian. She was born just 6 days after Brody’s 1st MDO day, so I only had 2 MDO days this year to run errands alone and I think I spent those 2 days doing last minute things before her arrival!

I loved having 2 days a week where it was just Jillian and me. It allowed us to have one-on-one time that I would have never been able to have with her otherwise. I am so thankful for that. We spent a lot of time at home those first few months, but in the past few months we have been able to run errands and do just about whatever we want to do. It’s crazy how much she has grown in this year, too! I was 37 weeks pregnant when MDO started and now Jillian is almost 9 months old!  (I ordered her cute little romper and bow from Ashley!)

DSC_0030 (428x640)

This girl loves her brother!!!

DSC_0026 (640x428)

I am looking forward to our summer officially starting after today and having lots of fun with Brody and Jillian over the next couple of months. I am one blessed mommy to be able to spend my summer days with these two cuties!

20 comments:

Jen S. said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable :) Brody looks like such a big boy on his last day of school!

Laurin said...

Jillian's onsie is adorable!

Nina @ AccordingtoNina.com said...

They are so sweet together!!

lane, kelli and the boys said...

Brody is sooo tall...and handsome! MDO is a wonderful thing :)

Dianna said...

I can't believe how much they have changed! Cute pictures!!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Jillians onesie is so cute! They are so adorable.

Heidi said...

Your kids are so sweet together!!!

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

I LOVE Jillian's outfit. Where did you find this gem?

Jessica said...

Enjoy your summer, Jennifer! : )

Laura said...

Brody is so stinkin' cute with that hair!! And that purple and blue looks so great on Jillian. You are so blessed!

Ashley said...

He looks SO big. Such a little cutie!

meggie said...

They are adorable! I'm also looking forward to my little man having preschool a couple of days a week come September so that I can spend some one on one time with my new baby boy. =)

Katie said...

He has changed so much! Such a little man. ; ) Yea for summer officially starting!

Faith said...

Seriously, your kiddos are too cute for words!!

Claire said...

What a big boy! Jillian's outfit is just precious!

Cxx

Karen At Home said...

They are both so precious Jen!! I love Jillian's outfit, she is just an angel!! Have a great weekend!

Sarah-Anne said...

i love how Brody is wearing plaid shorts in both pictures, ha!

the single mama said...

Where do you get Brody's adorable outfits from! As a mom of two boys, I need adorable outfits. Any suggestions will be appreciated. The MDO outfit is SOOOO cute.

Thanks! :D

Jodi said...

Jillian always looks so happy! Such a cutie!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Brody is growing so tall! Such a handsome little guy. And Jillian in that purple romper? Beyond adorable! She is such a doll. Was great to see you guys today! Wish we would've got to chat more but I was a little busy chasing my wild man. :)