Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Duck, Duck, Goose

Sunday night, we went to a pond by the walking trail we like to walk at and fed the ducks!

There are so many ducks at this pond! I’m not going to lie…they make me a little nervous! :)

DSC_0271 (640x428)

They are everywhere and they just surround you! Of course, I was the only one in our family freaked out by these overly-friendly ducks!

DSC_0272 (640x428)

I got over my momentary fear and helped tear the bread so that Brody could throw it!

DSC_0277 (640x428)

He had the best time feeding them. Those poor little ducks had to run all over the place to get the bread because there was not telling where it was going to land once it left Brody’s hands! Ha!

DSC_0281 (640x428)

Jillian had a great time watching the ducks from her stroller!

DSC_0282 (428x640)

You can tell from this picture that Brody would pull back his arm really far before he would chunk the bread! It was so cute and so fun to watch! We all had such a great time together!

DSC_0284 (640x428)

And just because I love her sweet, blue eyes!

DSC_0297 (640x428)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

Dianna said...

Looks like a fun time, but I too would be nervous with all of those ducks.

Abramyan Avenue said...

I would be a little freaked out by all those ducks too! I sure wouldn't want to run across a mad momma duck!! But it looks like otherwise yall had a great time!! I wish my area had something like this...that would be really nice. Hope your week is going good so far!
-April

Jessica said...

This post made me miss my Fayetteville! Boo Hoo! Some of those ducks are bullies, too!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Ducks kind of freak me out too! They are always at the lake when we take the boat out and get WAY too close to the dock when we get on the boat! That last pic of Jillian is just precious!!

The Ballantynes said...

Brody reminds me of my son, Cohen! He is such a ham! CUTE!

The 'Ssippi Scoop said...

I would not like the ducks either. Random question: What kind of stroller are you using. I have a 2 year old and 2 more girls due in August. We are up in the air on a stroller because I'd sort of like a trio stroller but just not sure if I should stick to Bailey's single and buy a double or what. Bailey will be 3 in December and she really doesn't like the stroller much. She perfers to hold our hands, which is not going to be possible with our hands tied up with 2 more babies. I'm leaning towards the combi double twinsport but just not sure. The one in the pic on this post looks like a trio, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for the advice. And I just wanted to comment that I'm a long time reader, just don't comment much. But I love to see the pics of Brody and Jillian. He appears to be all boy and she just has the sweetest most innocent looks on her face in her pictures. Beautiful!!!

You can check me out at www.ssippiscoop.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I completely do not blame you for being freaked out by the ducks. Birds always put me on edge. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them, but they're just so...unpredictable.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Ducks upclose make me a little nervous.

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk