Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trail Ride

Tonight, we took Brody to ride his tricycle on the trail in our town. It’s a perfect evening for us to be outside! We parked at the hospital and walked past the little pond before we got on the trail. Brody loved seeing the ducks and geese at the pond.

DSC_0725 (640x427)

Jillian was so excited to be out in the stroller for a walk!

DSC_0726 (428x640)

We walked together while Josh chased Brody!

DSC_0728 (640x428)

I have never seen Brody ride his tricycle as fast as he did tonight! He would peddle as fast as he could, then he would take his feet off the bike and coast. He got going so fast sometimes that his tricycle would almost fall over! He was having so much fun and we were having just as much fun watching him!

DSC_0737 (640x428)

We rode in the tunnel that went under the street.

DSC_0731 (428x640)

Love this picture of our little biker!

DSC_0742 (428x640)

Brody stopped halfway so that he could get a drink. He rode with his water bottle in the back of his tricycle! Such a big boy! :)

DSC_0745 (640x428)

Thirsty boy!

DSC_0747 (428x640)

Jillian was such a sweet girl while we walked!

DSC_0749 (640x428)

We had such a great time and we will definitely spending lots of summer nights walking and riding on the trail!

10 comments:

Julee said...

Such cute pics!!! I love the one of Brody smiling while riding! He looks so big!!

Jill said...

Looks like y'all had such a great time! My 3 yr old (I can say that for 2 more weeks-Ack!) never liked his tricycle. We have the same one Brody has...I'm hoping his sister will get some use out of it when she gets bigger. Speaking of, Jillian looks like she loves to be on the go! My 5 month old hates her carseat, stroller, etc. I'm getting to where I just don't want to take her anywhere anymore!

Thanks for sharing. Your little family is just too cute!

http://jillonthejourney.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

What a perfect summer night!

I always have to laugh at how similar our lives are. I have a son who is almost exactly a year younger than Brody and I am expecting a baby girl who will be a year younger than Jillian. I was wondering if you would be able to share with me your favorite place to buy her hair bows, they are all adorable!

Sarah-Anne said...

aw, such big kids!! when did they get so big?!

Charity said...

ohhh that picture of him riding and smiling is a framer for sure!!!!

Sara said...

What fun!!!

We purchased bikes for me and Sam as well as a carrier for Bryce. He loves to ride:)

We have been looking for trails around NWA. If you don't mind, I would love to know where this trail is.

Melissa said...

Love the picture of Brody! What a great time! You have such a sweet and happy family! I love that~

Jen S. said...

Looks like you all had a great time. How awesome! Glad the weather was so nice there :)
PS--that was so cute how Brody kept his little water bottle in the back of his tricycle...so funny!

Erin said...

love all the pictures.. looks like a great ride!!

LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOK!

Amanda M. said...

That little Brody is getting to be SO big! And your little darling is just gorgeous. :-)