Monday, May 2, 2011

Jill’s Wedding!

My sister got married on Saturday! It was an absolutely perfect day! I have SO many pictures (hundreds and hundreds), stories, and memories to share from the weekend, but right now I am trying to recoup from the busy week/weekend, catch-up on laundry, and get pictures organized. In the meantime, I thought y’all might enjoy seeing a few pictures from the weekend that were taken on my camera! Jill was a beautiful bride! I cannot wait to see all the pictures from the photographer. I know they will be fabulous!!

DSC_0329

The new Mr. and Mrs.

DSC_0287 (640x428)

Getting Jill in her dress!!

DSC_0238 (428x640)

DSC_0237 (640x428) DSC_0245 (640x428)

Getting our boy dressed for the big day!

DSC_0261 (640x428) DSC_0263 (640x428)

DSC_0269 (640x428)

DSC_0277

My favorite groomsman and me

DSC_0281 

The beautiful flower balls that lined the aisle for the ceremony.

DSC_0285

DSC_0288

I love this picture!

DSC_0291

DSC_0293

This was the first time he wore a bow tie! I think he looked like a little stud!

DSC_0294

DSC_0296 DSC_0298

DSC_0307

My sweet parents

DSC_0312

DSC_0310 (640x428)

Jill and Brandon with their nephews and niece. They were attempting to get a picture, but Jillian was not wanting to cooperate! :)

DSC_0315

DSC_0322

Notice Brody is stomping on her dress in this picture! Never a dull moment! Ha!

DSC_0323

I cannot wait to share a lot more pictures and details about the wedding with you all!

30 comments:

Hailey said...

Jill looks so pretty and I love her dress.


You look gorgeous !!! Brody's outfit is adorable, love the shoes and bowtie!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Everything looks perfect! Jill looks gorgeous! You look great, Brody is handsome as can be, and Jillian is just as precious as always!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Weddings are the best! You guys are a really good looking family. =)

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Both you and Jill look great. Brody and Jillian look adorable. Cannot wait to see more.

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

Jill was definitely a beautiful bride & you looke amazing as well. Brody is stuch a stud! cute, cute!

Charity said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!

Jills veil is sooo pretty and her hair was awesome!!!! I knew she'd have the best poof ever!!

And i love the picture of her with Jillian trying to sooth her. that was so sweet!!

the last pic literally did make me lol. kids are awesome!

Débora Lopes said...

Hello my name is Debora Lopes and I live here in Brazil and would like to say that I follow you all day and my mother and I are passionate shone in his family and many blessings and ask his family to boast to your family and jehovahs God.that you have a nice semana.fico happy that the wedding day of his sister has been really special for you and for her and that her marriage to continue to prosper and be blessed by God.
thank you for being able to share this moment with us so far .....

a hug

Familia Lopez

Reese Ray said...

Oh Jill was such a beautiful bride!! And her poof was looking goooood! :-) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Dianna said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see more!

lane, kelli and the boys said...

Lovely! What a wonderful day :)

Mallory said...

Jill is gorgeous!! You all look wonderful too!

Charon Benton said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love her dress, I love your dress, I love the kids outfits too!! Y'alls hair is perfect!

Superchikk said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it!

Angie said...

So sweet! These pictures are great. Brody looks so cute and you and your sister look so beautiful!! Congrats to her!

Katie said...

Beautiful! I have a question, I am getting married August 13 and my youngest brother is getting married 5 weeks before me, and my mom is having a difficult time finding a dress to wear to my wedding. Your mom's dress is really pretty and I was wondering where she got it? My bridesmaids are wearing the same dress that you wore in your sister's wedding except the color for mine is Kelly Green. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Amanda M. said...

Aww! Your sis is SUCH a beautiful, glowing bride!!!!

the workaholic momma said...

The pictures look beautiful!!! So glad it was such a wonderful day:)

Katie said...

So sweet! Everyone looks so happy! I love all your pics. You and Jill look beautiful! Love your dress.

Traci said...

Everyone looks beautiful! I LOVE the dresses. Looking forward to seeing more.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You sister was such a gorgeous bride!!! And you look amazing!!!!

Sarah-Anne said...

can't.wait.
for reals. :)

Kirby and Anna said...

Great pictures... your family looked great!

Jenni said...

You both look beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures and read about it!

Sonya said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day! I love the pictures with the kids! Isn't that always the way it goes with little ones!

Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures! Ya'll just look so gorgeous!!!

Rebekah said...

Awww...I thought about y'all all weekend! Jill looks beautiful and so do you! Love the pic of you Jill and Brody holding hands! So cute!

Ashley said...

LOVE all the pictures. Jill looks so beautiful in them all. And so do you and your sweet family!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Jill looks gorgeous! And so do you! Such a beautiful family- can't wait to hear more about the day!

Faith said...

Absolutely stunning...everything!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a wonderful wedding, your sister makes a beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing!