Friday, May 27, 2011

Best Friends

I took this picture of Brody and Jillian one afternoon this week. It was pouring down rain so we spent the day at home. Brody wanted to watch his Max and Ruby DVD so we put it in our portable DVD player so he could watch in his room. Jillian decided she wanted to watch, too, so she scooted herself right beside Brody! :)

IMG_7205

There is nothing sweeter to Josh and me than watching our two precious babies become best friends. They love each other so much and have really started to enjoy playing together. I am so thankful that they have each other. I know they will have so much fun together in the future!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Summer said...

This is really the cutest ever! I love how sweet they look, so comfortable together that sibling bond over Max and Ruby LOL love it!!

xoox
Sums

Shaunda said...

That picture is just precious!!! Moments like these are priceless!

Kelly@Kelly's Avenue said...

This is too priceless
Love it

Have a great weekend

The Wilson's said...

this picture melts my heart!

Megan said...

Goodness Miss Jillian would sure look cute in a tutu ;) Precious moments.

Maryellen said...

That is just the sweetest photo.
They will treasure it when they are older.

Sarah-Anne said...

that is too precious, jennifer!!

Stephanie said...

This is too incredibily sweet!

Dianna said...

Such a sweet picture!

Melissa said...

I have a Brody too and have been drawn to your blog recently. Your kids seem so sweet and I am touched by reading that you want them to become best friends. The reason we named our son Brody was because I found it meant "brother" and like you, we want our children to relish not only being siblings, but best friends. My brother and I are very close and I want that so badly for my kids as I know you do too. Keep on working towards that!

Jodi said...

So sweet that they are little buddies. I'm sure they will have a fun summer playing together!