Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

I have Bible study at 9:00 at church on Tuesday mornings. I am usually hustling out the door dragging diaper bags and children, but this morning we were all ready almost an hour before we had to be at church. I have no idea what caused us all to be dressed that early, but we were and it was a very easy, enjoyable morning at our house.

Jillian and I this morning…

DSC_0857b

She had on the cutest little Easter bunny outfit. I loved that she posed with her arm propped on her bumper! Ha!

DSC_0870b

DSC_0875b

Here are a few pictures of Brody this morning before Bible study. He still “can’t like my camera” so this is what most pictures of him look like these days. Hilarious!

DSC_0881bDSC_0882bDSC_0884b

After Bible study, we headed to see Julee. Brody needed a haircut before the wedding. I always try to bring some sort of treat for Brody to hair appointments so that he will sit still long enough for Julee to cut his hair. He is really into putting money into his piggy bank right now, so I told him that if he sat still during his appointment and obeyed, then I would give him some “pennies”. Pennies are what he calls all forms of money..nickels, dimes, quarters, dollar bills.  He was SO excited! He got in the chair and waited on Julee. He was still and well behaved for his appointment. Julee told him she had some “pennies” to give him, too, so between the two of us, he got several pennies to put in his piggy bank. He was one happy boy and I was one happy momma that we didn’t have to relive our February haircut experience! Ha!

We came home after the appointment and ate and played in Jillian’s room before they both went down for naps.

DSC_0896b

And I finally got a smile out of this boy!

DSC_0898b

This girl was ready for a nap!

DSC_0900b

Hope you all had a great Tuesday!

17 comments:

Erin said...

seriously wearing shorts... ugh I want to have my girls wearing shorts.. NOT FAIR!! So cute love her arm all posed!

Julee said...

Cute pics! I love the one of you and JIllian! And I am SHOCKED you got one of Brody smiling! I guess all those pennies just made his day! :)

Jill said...

good gracious, you make it look so easy and you always look fabulous doing what you do! love Jillian's easter outfit..sweet kiddos!

http://jillonthejourney.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

Jillian looks so cute in her bunny attire. On another note...i will NOT be coming to your front door anytime soon.

Charity said...

jk's outfit is totaly adorbs!!

i am whimpering in sadness and ok jealousy that you're in sleeveless shirt and shorts.... i had to turn my heat back on tonight. sniffles..

Kelly said...

Jillian could NOT get any cuter - she is SOOOOOOOO precious!!!
And I love the pics of Brody because every time I pull my camera out Harper has a complete meltdown. ha!
And you look SO good in that picture!

Faith said...

Y'all are seriously the cutest little family I ever did see!

Dianna said...

I love the smiling picture of Brody! He is so handsome. The sleepy picture of Jillian is so sweet.

Reese Ray said...

They are both SO cute!!! And I love your ruffly shirt too!

Laura Drewry said...

Your children are so cute!! =) And I love the picture of you and your little girl! I have you on my blog list on my page..I always enjoy reading your blog and looking at your pics!! Hope you have a wonderful wednesday!! =)

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

I absolutely adore looking at the pictures of your cuties. Jillian Kate is just such a precious angel. I giggled at how she had her arm posed & the funny faces she made, too. She is just 1 month older than my Kinsley Anne so I like to see "what's to come" in my life!! :)

Jen
jennifergilbertsettle.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

sweet eyes of Jillian! Glad Brody did well at the haircut!

Lindsey said...

Love her lil bunny outfit! So cute!!

Kirby and Anna said...

Brody is too funny with the camera... it cracks me up! The picture of you and Jillian is too cute!

Brooke said...

If I have a girl, you can bet that ANY clothes you want to sell I will be buying ;) Oh that bunny outfit!!

Kate said...

Please share how you get your kids ready and you looking so put together by 9! I need some ideas!

Kristi said...

Cracks me up the Brody "can't like your camera" because my girls are in that "can't like...." stage too. They always say "can't like" or "can't want that". So funny