Monday, April 18, 2011

Shower Weekend

Our weekend was full of showers...one wedding shower and one baby shower!

Saturday night was Jill and Brandon's couple shower! It was their last shower before the big day in just a couple of weeks! I am still planning on doing a full week of wedding posts all next week, so I will share all the pictures from the couple's shower then!
Sunday, Julee, Jillian and I went to a baby shower for Rachel and Seth. Rachel was one of my pledge sister's in college and she is married to Julee's brother, Evan. Rachel and Evan are in the process of adopting Seth through the foster system. Seth is such a cutie, but because the adoption is not finalized yet, I can't show his face in these pictures.

Rachel and Seth opening presents! He had such a great time!
Brooke and Jillian...Brooke is one of my dearest friends from college! She was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She and her husband are expecting their first baby this fall and I can hardly wait to meet him/her! This was her first time to meet Jillian.
Jillian, Rachel and Seth. So sweet!
Julee, Jillian and me
Two of my pledge sisters and sweet friends, Jill and Allison.
Jillian was a tired girl after the shower!
We had a great time seeing lots of wonderful friends! This was the first time the girls in my pledge class had met Jillian. I realized that this exact same weekend 2 years ago is when these same girls met Brody. It was at Rachel and Evan's wedding shower and Brody was almost the exact same age Jillian is now! So crazy!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

9 comments:

Erin said...

She looks so big in that last picture.. my goodness :)

Rachel Bell said...

That's so crazy that the two showers landed on the same weekend!! If we had only known two years ago that you would be bringing your daughter to my son's shower exactly two years later I think we would have FREAKED out... at least I know I would have!! haha And I loved looking back at the picture of baby Brody with baby Jack... apparently that was a very memorable moment to Brody! :)

Rebekah said...

Look at sweet girl's eyes! She is beautiful! Sounds like so much fun!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures of you girls!! =) What a great weekend!!!!

Dianna said...

Love all of the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

CJA said...

sounds like my weekend! <3 baby showers though! glad you had a great weekend! hope youhave a blessed week

Brooke said...

I LOVED getting to meet Miss Jillian! I think I may have gotten a little 'girl fever!' SO good getting to see you sweet friend!

Taryn Yager said...

such a beautiful blog...excited to be your newest follower :)

Nancy said...

Jillian needs to be a baby model! She is precious!