Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playtime Flashback

One thing we have done with both of our kids is to let them have play time each day in their cribs as babies. It’s a great way for them to learn to play independently and it’s a great time for me to get a few things done while I know they are safe and happy in their cribs.

Here is Brody at 7 months playing in his crib.

Weekend 5-15-09 003

And here is Jillian at almost 7 months playing in her crib.

DSC_0640b

I seriously feel like Brody was just 7 months old! It’s crazy to me that Jillian will be 7 months old tomorrow! They are both growing way too fast! :)

13 comments:

Dianna said...

Seems like a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

I wish I would have thought of this before now. Maybe I can get ready in the mornings with two arms now :)

Courtney said...

I love love love Brody's baby bedding. So stinking cute!

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

Jillian is SUCH a dollbaby. love all of your pictures!

Jen
jennifergilbertsettle.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Jillian is seriously the cutest baby girl!!

Jillian said...

So adorable!!

Danielle said...

We do this too and I am so thankful for my independent players! Yours are both so cute!! :)

The Tesdalls said...

That's great that they do this! My baby girl Sadie would never go for it I don't think!:(

Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 7 months old either!

Jenna said...

Both of the 7 months old featured in this post are BEYOND precious. And I cannot believe how big JK is....she gets cuter everyday! Love ya'll!!

Love, Jen-ahh :-)

Cheryl E. said...

Good idea. Love your kids bedding too...very cute.

Amanda M. said...

ha! I WISH my girl would have done that! :) She would cried and cried! You have some nice, mellow, and completely adorable kiddos.
And I LOVE their bedding. Beautiful nurseries!!

Lauren said...

They are SO sweet and can't believe Jillian is 7 months old. Time flies when you're having fun!!! :)