Friday, April 8, 2011

Picnic at the park

My friend, Stacey, invited us and some other friends to meet at the park for a picnic lunch today. It’s really warm (borderline hot) here today, so it was great weather to let our kids run wild around the park and get out some energy.  As a mom, I always look forward to this time of year when we can finally get outside and play and enjoy the weather!

Brittany, Stacey and Marci with some of the kids.

DSC_0552b

Jillian Kate wore a bubble suit for the first time today. She looked so springy! :)

DSC_0549b

DSC_0554b

Brody loved getting to play at the park! He played in the sand box and ended up getting so much sand in his hair that I had to come home and give him a bath. I washed his hair 4 times before all the sand came out! Ha! He also took his shoes off in the car and now the backseat of my car looks like we just got home from the beach! Oh, and he is anti-pictures these days so this is the best I could do. He always says, “I can’t like your camera!”

DSC_0555b

Anna Kate and her brother, Jack.

DSC_0556b

She is such a cutie pie!

DSC_0557b

One of the best parts of going to the park is the great nap the kids take once we get home! :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

"I can't like your camera!" That is just like my Connor! I adore Jillian's bubble suit! :) What a great day! Enjoy your weekend!

Cheryl E. said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! I am loving that adorable little bubble suite!

Marciparrott said...

Anna Kate's outfit looks even more cheesy in pics, but I agree she is a cutie! Loved JK's outfit!!

Jennifer said...

How funny! I love Brody's comment about your camera. ;o) My son is the exact opposite. He LOVES getting his picture taken. I hope this lasts for a while...... Jillian looks so sweet in her bubble suit! YAY for spring!! Enjoy your weekend!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a perfect way to spend the day!!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness "I can't like your camera" HA! Love it!

Divya said...

Hi Jennifer :)

We'd love to see a pic of cutie pie Jillian in your blog header image :)

Sarah-Anne said...

ha, that is too funny about brody and the camera. my little bro who's 12 {which i guess doesn't make him so little anymore} will get all in your face about the camera, so it's a guy thing i guess. ;)