Sunday, April 10, 2011

In Honor of the Masters

Since the final round of the Masters Golf Tournament is today, I thought it was only appropriate that I share some pictures of our little golfer. :)

One of Brody’s favorite things to do at my parents’ house is to play golf on the course right outside their backdoor. He got a little putting practice in one night this past week.

DSC_0534bDSC_0535bDSC_0536b

Getting ready to putt. Look how high the putter is on his chest…so cute!

DSC_0538b

Putting…

DSC_0540b

Chasing the ball as it rolls towards the hole…

DSC_0542b

And helping it in the hole!! Yay, Brody!

DSC_0543b

I’m thinking this boy is going to love golf! Now if he could only learn to practice on the course and not in our living room (with his plastic clubs and REAL golf balls) like he recently tried to do! :)

8 comments:

Team Airhart said...

Oh this is too cute!! This will definitely be our family in a few years!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Such a cute little golfer! It is too funny that he just can't like your camera anymore! Ha!

Jenn said...

LOVE it! I posted photos of Boston hitting the golf ball today too :) Hopefully we'll both have great golfers on our hands one day.

The Allens said...

I have decided Aaron is going to be a golfer, too! Hope he agrees...

Jennifer said...

How sweet! We have a set of plastic clubs too....they're rarely used for golfing though....ha! Funny how two year olds make toys have different purposes. =)

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, sooo stinkin cute!!!!!! I see a pro golfer in your future!!! :)

Julee said...

I hope I get to follow him around at a PGA Tournament one day, cheering louder than anyone else on the course! :) That would make Aunt JuJu very happy!!

Jen said...

Okay... this is adorable! My husband is a big-time golf fanatic and I think he daydreams about days like this if we were ever to have a little boy :) Love your blog!