Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jill and Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt

 

First, today is my sister’s birthday!! It’s her last birthday as a single woman! :) We are celebrating with dinner at our house tonight.

100_1273b

Happy Birthday, Jill! We are so thankful for you and so proud of you! We love you very much!

This morning, our playgroup had an Easter egg hunt at Lisa’s house. I thought Jillian looked so sweet in her little outfit. I always imagined I would have Jillian in lots of pink, but I honestly love her best in blue because it makes her blue eyes pop!

DSC_0954 (428x640)

I realize neither of them are looking at the camera, but at least they are sitting still and neither are crying! :)

DSC_0958 (428x640)

A sweet smile from the boy who “can’t like my camera”!

DSC_0959 (640x428)

Sara made these little Easter cupcakes for playgroup. I thought they were super cute!

DSC_0961 (640x428)

Each mom brought 12 plastic eggs filled with candy. These were our eggs. They are little plastic carrot eggs. I thought they were pretty cute!

DSC_0962 (640x428)

Jillian got to play with her friend, Trevor. They are right at 2 months apart. It’s so fun to watch them interact with each other! They are both so sweet and so laid back.

DSC_0967 (640x428)

Trevor was sweet to share his toys with Jillian Kate.

DSC_0971 (640x428)

So funny story…Lisa and I were talking along with a few other moms and Brody walked into the living room covered in green! My first thought was that he had found some paint outside and painted his body! Lisa was real calm and explained that it was colored bubbles. Who knew they made those? Not me and I really don’t think I want any for obvious reasons! Ha! We got Brody and Lisa’s floor all cleaned-up. We always leave our mark at playgroup! Ha!

DSC_0968 (428x640)

The kids had lots of fun playing outside and playing in the playroom. When Josh saw this picture he said, “I hope you helped clean that up!”

DSC_0969 (640x428)

DSC_0972 (640x428)

After we had lunch, we had the Easter egg hunt. All the kids were so excited and seemed to have had a great time!

DSC_0974 (640x428)

DSC_0976 (640x428)

DSC_0979 (640x428)

DSC_0981 (640x428)

This picture of Brody cracks me up! He was hauling to get to this yellow egg! Ha!

DSC_0982 (428x640)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Jennifer, that bright floral chaise/chair is GORGEOUS!!!

Erin said...

looks like a ton of fun. can't wait to take the girls to the Easter Egg hunt tomorrow!

Sara said...

Play group looked like fun. I laughed when I saw that room b/c Bryce's seems to look that way every night!

Hope you have fun celebrating and stayed safe from all the storms:)

laina said...

You and your sister always look so cute! Where do you get your clothes from?

Abramyan Avenue said...

Jillian does look beautiful in blue! I love that last picture of Brody...and it doesn't look like the little girl even notices the yellow egg!!
Hope your weekend is going great!
-April

Jen S. said...

Hi there!

I've been following your blog for a long time now, and I really enjoy it. You and your family are just so precious!

Happy Easter to you :)

waiting said...

My little guy just turned 2 in March. We received those same colored bubbles! Wow! They make a TOTAL mess!!!