Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seersucker Love

I’ve always loved seersucker, but with spring upon us and summer around the corner I have been loving seersucker even more!!

I ordered the kids Easter outfits from Ashley this year. I adore the clothing she makes and love that she was able to coordinate seersucker outfits for them for Easter! As soon as I found out we were having a girl last spring, I started getting excited about cute coordinating outfits for this year. After Easter, Jillian can just wear this dress with her pink seersucker bloomers.

 188849_10150426233460147_490242440146_17534684_8067894_n

I’m thinking we will use these for some beach pictures this summer, too!

189066_10150428732605147_490242440146_17557700_3078561_n

I also bought this cute seersucker bag from Ashley a few months ago. I carry a purse/diaper bag on a daily basis, but I needed a diaper bag to leave in the nursery with Jillian so that I did not have to leave my big diaper bag/purse each time. This bag was perfect for that!  (Yes, her monogram is JFK! Ha!)

 DSC_0220b

I was shopping a few weekends ago and found this cute little seersucker suit for Brody for the spring. I LOVE it and I think he will be such a little cutie in it! I’m planning to have his initials monogramed fairly small on the jacket. After it really warms up he can just wear it without the jacket.

DSC_0221bDSC_0222b

We are planning on redoing Brody’s room this summer and turning it into more of a toddler room instead of a nursery. His walls are red so we are planning to keep the red and use light blue and navy blue with it. I have found some vintage airplane things that we will add to his room that are the same colors. I plan on getting a blue seersucker duvet for his bedding and then adding vintage airplane sheets. I think it will be super cute, but still very sweet!

pTRU1-6131578dt

I found these two cute seersucker finds online this past week. I think this jacket would be so cute paired with white jeans and sandals this summer! I have a serious love for my white jeans!

 400266_X411_FF_NS6

I also think this seersucker swimsuit is adorable. It’s cute and modest without looking like a mom swimsuit! :)

swim

What are loving for spring and summer?

18 comments:

Amanda M. said...

I looooooooove seersucker. Everything is SO cute and we seriously need some pics of Brody in that suit!!!!

"The Mrs." said...

Love the suit....where is it from? So cute!!!

Shaunda said...

I have a serious love for seersucker too! So warm-weatherish! Can't wait to see your little ones in these adorable outfits :)

A.W. said...

Love the jacket to pair with white pants. Where did you find it? Thanks!

Laurie said...

Cute stuff! I love seersucker too!

Heather Allen said...

All of that is adorable! Love that sweet little suit for Brody!

Angie said...

Love all of these items!!!!!!!

However I must admit my ignorance, I had no idea what Seersucker meant - hilarious! I think us "northerners" just call it pinstripe? Maybe I have just lost my marbles. I think I should start using the term "seersucker" because it is just much more fun!

Love Brody & Jillian's Easter outfits, seriously adorable.

And that swim suit - love it!

Dianna said...

Love the Easter outfits!!

Lauren said...

Everything is so so cute!!!!!!! :)

jenn said...

where did you find the duvet for a toddler bed? i have been looking for one

A.W. said...

The women's jacket came from Land's End.

Rebekah said...

I love seersucker, too! I have a couple of cute dresses I need to get for you for JFK;) They have been worn like twice! That swimsuit is so cute and would look fantabulous on your cute little self!

Rebekah said...

BTW- the SheShe outfits trned out precious and I L-O-V-E the bag! I think I need one for a pool bag!

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE the seersucker stuff - I actually bought my little girl a few seersucker bathing suits for the summer. It is so precious and classy!!

Melissa said...

I LOVE seersucker too! That bathing suit is too cute! I was just looking for some pants for my 3 1/2year old son for Easter. I'm not sure if you have ever heard of the children's clothing store Crazy 8. I live near Tampa(Florida) and we just got one at our shopping center. They have a great website too:Crazy8.com. They are in the same "family" as Gymboree and Janie and Jack except they are very reasonably priced. The pants I found are only $15.99. They have some adorable dresses, hairbows, and shoes that I found for my daughter too.

Workman Family said...

Oh my...I LOVE the sweet little boy outfits!! It is hard to find something so cute for a toddler. LOVE your blog...your kids are adorable.
www.workmanfamilyfun.blogspot.com

laina said...

I would love to know where you found that jacket! I would like to get one for the summer to wear with my white pants too!!! Please post!

Kendall said...

LOveee the easter outfits!! seersucker is adorable, my 6 month old is wearing a pink seer sucker dress with eyelet lace on the bottom. So excited!