Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Past Few Days in Pictures

Whoa! It’s been a crazy few days at our house! Lots of sickness! Jillian has bronchiolitis and a double ear infection.She is on an antibiotic and we are having to use an inhaler on her 4-5 times a day. Josh has had a virus that caused him to run a high fever and take his first sick day EVER in the 5 years he has worked! Crazy! He is never sick. Brody is still on an antibiotic for an ear infection. I’m just praying we are germ free at our house now!! Here are a few pictures of the last few days!

Yesterday morning, Jillian was playing in her exersaucer and apparently she had a runny nose because Brody ran out of the room and then came back with a blanket, walked over to Jillian, and said, “Sissy, I wipe your nose! It nasty!” How sweet is he? This is him wiping her nose. :)

DSC_0901b

Brody likes for me to put him in Jillian’s bed when she first wakes up from her nap so that he can talk to her. This is Brody’s smile when I ask him to show his teeth. :) The look on Jillian’s face is priceless!

DSC_0924b

Brody sang some songs for Jillian while she sat in her glider and watched him! He is really into singing his “ABCs” right now so he sang that over and over to her.

DSC_0946b

He also showed her some of his best dance moves!

DSC_0942b

She was super impressed by her big brother and couldn’t’ seem to take her eyes off of him!

DSC_0934b

She seriously loves him so much! It’s the sweetest thing!

DSC_0936b

This is one of my new favorites of Jillian. She is such a happy, happy baby!

DSC_0960b

25 comments:

Dianna said...

I love the pictures! I am glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

Mallory said...

Precious pictures...hilarious of Brody, what a great big brother he is! Hope everyone is on the mend now!!

Ann said...

They are both sooooo super cute!!! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

I'm glad things are looking up from the sickness. Love the pictures. They are adorable.

Rebekah said...

That might just be the cutest picture of Jillian to date...and that says a lot! And Brody Francis...seriously, I laugh every time I see you! You are a hoot! I love love love your fun, all boy spirit! I am sorry you guys have been sick! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything! Hope everyone is on the mend.

Hillary said...

Wow! That last picture of J is a total framer!

Linds said...

I swear all of NWA is sick. We've been battling the world's WORST stomach bug and it is HORRIBLE. Hope your babies feel better soon!

Kim said...

Oh man, you seriously have such cute kids!

Stephanie said...

How sweet are those pictures! Such a cute family.

Megan said...

Oh yeah that last pic of Jillian is ADORABLE. You have some cute kiddos!!

Nancy said...

Look at Brody's little muscles! So sweet!!
Vitamin D will boost your immune systems during flu/allergy season, I think everyone needs more right now. My chiro sells it in a liquid form for little's to dissolve on the tongue...maybe they sell it somewhere near you guys?

Get well soon to your precious family!

Lauren said...

Seriously, you’re heart has got to be SO full!!!! Precious kids you have Jennifer!!!!! :)

Mary said...

Your babies are so sweet and beautiful! I have a son the same age as Brody (same birthday!) and I can't wait to see him as a big brother one day soon. Thanks for sharing!

Laurie said...

Oh these pictures are soo cute!!!!! I love that Jillian loves Brody so much!

Amanda M. said...

Your Jillian is so so pretty. She is looking so very grown-up now! And Brody is like the cutest boy EVAHHH! I love to hear Brody stories like the nose-wiping! ha! Too funny and sweet!

Kandice said...

she is SO cute - she was born just a few days after my daughter LOVE your blogs!

Kodi said...

It's crazy how much bigger Brody is now than in the pic in your header announcing he's a BIG BROTHER. JK is so precious!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Oh, Jennifer! Brody and Jillian are just so cute and sweet together. I know you are one happy momma!

Karen At Home said...

I am glad you are all on the mend!! It's no fun when your family is sick!! Jillian is too cute for words, you can just tell she is such a happy baby!!!

Sarah-Anne said...

zOMG, that baby you have is adorbs!! i love each and every pic you post of her... :)

Sara said...

Goodness, they are so sweet! I just love the look on Jillian's face as she watches her brother. So cute!

Hope everyone is well!

Katie said...

You have two beautiful children!!!!

Hilary said...

Jennifer,

I have been reading your blog for quite a while. I found you from Kelly's Korner. After reading your recent post and seeing pictures of Brody in Jillian's crib it made me realize how adorable her nursery is. I am expecting Baby #2 in September. I think you mentioned a while back that you had the bedding custom made? Is that right? If so where did you have it done? I really want to do that for our baby but cannot find a reputible place. If you have time will you e-mail me at hilaryaustinrdh@yahoo.com with the businesses contact info. I know you are super busy. Thanks so much. Also thanks for sharing your life with the blog world.
Hilary
www.hilarykevinzachary.blogspot.com

Cheryl E. said...

How cute and sweet are your children. So adorable!

CJA said...

Im a new follower :) nice to meet you
www.buildinganewhive.blogspot.com
cja