Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend started off by meeting some friends for dinner on Friday night to celebrate Sarah’s birthday! There were 6 couples including us that met to eat.

DSC_0818b

Heather, Sara, Brooke, Me, Sarah, and Ally

We dropped the kids off at FNO at our church and spent the entire 3 hours at the restaurant. :) We had a great time celebrating with the birthday girl and our wonderful friends!

Saturday morning, Josh went to a skeet shoot with some friends while Brody, Jillian and I went to celebrate Cilla’s 2nd Birthday! Our family loves Cilla and her sweet parents so we were so happy to get to celebrate with them.DSC_0851b

Brody, Cilla and Harper playing together at the party. This was the best picture I could get of them together! Busy two year olds! :)

IMG_0936

My sweet girl and me!

Saturday afternoon, Jill and I went and ran errands and shopped a little. I found this cute chair for our living room while we were shopping!

DSC_0887b

We changed some things in our living room this weekend and this chair matches all our new things! It might be my favorite thing in our house right now.

Sunday morning we went to church and then came home and napped! Our kids played together for a while after they woke-up from their naps. They are so sweet and cute when they play together! It’s brings me so much joy to watch them interact and love on each other.

DSC_0865b

DSC_0876b

I asked Brody to smile and he started flapping his arms like a chicken. I have no idea why he was doing it but it was pretty silly!

DSC_0881b

This girl LOVES her exersaucer!

Last night, Ryan, Sarah and Payne came over for dinner. We always have a great time hanging out with them! Sarah and I made a really cute wreath after dinner that I will show you later this week.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

15 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, that excersaucer brings back good memories! Your little ones are precious:)

Dianna said...

Fun weekend!! I love the picture of you and Jillian!

Mom2One said...

LOVE that chair! Excited to see the wreath too!

Mommyblogger said...

That is an amazing chair! Great find :)

Rebekah said...

I LOOOOVE your new chair and love your whole family, too! Thanks for celebrating with us this weekend!

The Taffs said...

Love that new chair and rug! Where did you find them?

Lauren said...

Fun weekend!!!! And love love love the chair!!! :)

Danae said...

I love that chair. I have 2 in my living room as well. I am looking to change the rug though, where did you get yours?

Sarah-Anne said...

love, love, love that chair. if i had it, i'd model the whole room around that chair. it's just so pretty! ;D

Claire said...

What a cute pic of you and your girl!

Cxx

Nancy said...

My best friend has that chair & I adore it!
Your little girl is such a fashionista!
Glad you had a good weekend!!
Brody is adorable, as usual!!

Erica said...

AH that chair is awesome!

Miranda said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL weekend! Your little ones are absolutely precious :-) Such a joy, I know!

I love your chair! SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Just Terrific said...

I LOVE Jillian's little black and pink outfit!!!! Pearls and all!!! She's a beautiful baby! Big brother is cute, too!

Lacy said...

I love the chair.. But I love even more the little outfit your daughter has on.. Where did you get the skirt/tight combo, if I may ask?