Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chatty Girl

Jillian has been so chatty lately! We love to hear her coo and "talk". Brody has even started to notice this and often tells me that "Sissy talks to Brody!"

She is at that stage where she is constantly chatting. We will hear her talking in her bed and then laughing. She talks and talks when she is playing in her exersaucer. It amazing how many new sounds she is learning to make/say.

Josh videoed her last night when he was rocking her before bed. It's from his phone so it's not the best quality but you can still hear her. It's super cute! We just love this girl to pieces!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is seriously the cutest little sound in the world! I haven't been around a baby in ages and I forgot what music to my ears it is to hear a little baby babble. She is just too cute!

xoxo
Elizabeth

Lauren said...

she is so precious!!!

Kyndal said...

Such sweet jabbers and gurgles! Kaiser loved watching Brody's sissy. He pointed at the computer and said, "Kinds like Porter!" :) She gets cuter by the day.

Heather Allen said...

What sweet sweet sounds!

Brittany said...

awww, I love baby noises! And I love when they rub their eyes..I don't know why! I just think it's too cute!

Karen At Home said...

Aw, she is so sweet Jen!!! I can't believ how big she is getting already. Just precious!

Alex and Jill said...

I love it when they start "talking" like this. She is so sweet, Jennifer.

Erin said...

love that little baby babbling sound. so cute!

Summer said...

Jennifer how cute...maybe this is my imagination but about a minute in it sounds like she is saying da da da da da da and then I love you...how super precious!!

I love hearing baby coos!!

xoxo
Sums