Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Snow Day Pics

The weather was crazy around here this past week! I know a lot of you deal with snow on a daily basis this time of year, but this is not normal for Arkansas!! This is how we all felt after not leaving the house for 4 days straight! :)
We tried to make the best of the situation, but Brody was pretty bored by the 4th day. Friday morning, he went to the door and said, "I me go bye bye?" Then, he started asking for his MDO friends by name. I think he was over all the snow! :) I even found him playing in Jillian's exersaucer at one point! Ha!

I am so thankful that he and Jillian are so easy. Even though he is bored and very stir crazy, he has been super sweet. He and Jillian have had a lot of fun playing together! I think he was trying to teach her how to shake hands with people. He is really into doing that right now. This might be my favorite picture I have of the two of them together! She loves her big brother! Friday night, we finally got out of the house and met some families from church at the mall food court to eat. All our kids ran around and played while we talked. I was so happy to see people! The roads were still pretty nasty that night. They did clear-up a lot this weekend and we have been able to get out and about like normal....just in time for another snow storm this week!
Is it spring yet? :)

9 comments:

Gail said...

What a sweet picture of the two of them. I have a similar one of my oldest who was only three when my 3rd was born. He is holding his baby brother in his lap and looking down, holding onto his toes like "Whoah, these are small!" :)

Can't take TOO many pictures of your kiddos!

P.S. I wore the red dress to the wedding last night. Guess what? There was another girl there in the dress identical to the blue one I almost wore, just in a platinum color. I giggled for a second. I would like to wear the blue one sometime to another event. Someone please invite me to something! Ha! I feel like as a Mom, I don't get out too much. Gee, ever have that feeling?

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

The last post is just precious. She is just beyond words sweet.

I LOVE the picture of the two of them looking at each other. Melts my heart. There is no greater joy than watching your kids playing together and loving on each other!!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love the brother/sister picture! Isn't it fun to watch their relationship grow & the bond they have! So sweet!

Linds said...

I am SO ready for spring too!

Tori said...

Our kids are seriously just alike! My mom has the same excersaucer that we got when Landry was a baby. Now that Ansley uses it, we catch him playing in it, just like Brody! I'll have to put the pics I have of him playing in hers on my blog! Too funny! They so remind me of one another!

Nick and Meredith said...

hey girl!!! would you mind posting about our coffeehouse...here is the link you can add for registration. Free, bring canned good:)

http://crosschurch.com/category/portfolio/fayetteville-campus-opening/

thank you Jennifer~

The Niemeyer Nest said...

You sure a lucky Mama to have two laid back kiddos. Jillian and Brody are so cute. I love your blog and it gets me excited to add to our family this summer. Tell us all about life with two. Details about logistics and making everything work.

Lauren said...

Oh those pictures are beyond precious of the two of them together!!!!! :) Your heart must be SO full!!!!

Rebekah said...

If you need a second exersaucer for Brody, let me know, I can hook you up!!!!