Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My 26th birthday was the weekend, so the majority of our weekend was spent celebrating! It was a great weekend!

Friday night, Josh took me to eat for my birthday. We went to a great little restaurant that is quickly becoming one of my favorites in our area. Josh even arranged for Julee to come over and keep the kids that night so that we could have a night out by ourselves to celebrate!.We had a great (much-needed) time together! I know Brody and Jillian had a great time at home with one of their favorite people. Thanks, Julee!

Saturday, Brody went to his first Razorback basketball game with Josh and the Greens. Ryan and Sarah had extra tickets so Josh and Brody met them at the game. They had a great time and Josh said that Brody did really well at the game!

DSC_0340b

While the boys were gone, this little doll and I ran a few errands! I know she is our baby so I am really, really partial, but I just think she is so stinkin’ cute!! I couldn’t love her more.

DSC_0357b

This gummy grin melts our hearts! She and I had a great time together that afternoon!

DSC_0349b

Sunday was my birthday! I spent the morning at home with my handsome little guy. He had a really nasty cough that Josh said sounded like a dog “yackin’ on a bone”. (We clearly watch way too much Christmas Vacation at our house.) We didn’t want him to yack, or cough, all over the other kids at church so we stayed home together while Jillian and Josh went to church. I loved having some cuddle time on the couch with Brody that morning. Sweetest birthday gift a mom could ask for in my opinion. :)

That night, we went over to my parents’ house to eat pizza and cake!

DSC_0365b

The cute cake from Rick’s. I loved the paisley!

DSC_0368b

My mom bought sparkler candles for my cake!

DSC_0374b

Brody helped me blow out the candles! It took several tries to get all those candles blown out!

DSC_0387b

Our family of 4! It was my first birthday as a mom of two sweet babies! Last year I was 8 weeks pregnant with Jillian on my birthday.

DSC_0399b

Jill, Julee, Me, and Sarah

DSC_0424b

Sweet Payne! He is getting so big! I cannot believe he will be 6 months old this week!

DSC_0416b

Brody, Big Daddy, and Jillian

DSC_0412b

Ryan, Brandon and Josh

DSC_0414b

Mom and Jillian

DSC_0420b

I’m so thankful for my wonderful family and sweet friends who helped make my birthday special!

21 comments:

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

Happy belated birthday! LOVE the cake!

Mallory said...

Happy Late Birthday! Looks like a great day! I still think your sister's poof is the best thing I've ever seen! ;)

Emily said...

Happy late birthday!! Hope Brody is feeling better! And umm I think I love Christmas Vacation that much too! HA!

Megan said...

Jillian IS adorable!!! Happy 26th birthday to you!! Looks like it was a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

I love your cake! Sounds like a fun weekend for the special birthday girl!

Jodi Lansink said...

Happy Birthday! And I would agree---your little ones are adorable!!

Linds said...

happy birthday! I hope Brody gets better from that cough-- we JUST got over it here, and it turned into a nasty ear infection/upper respiratory infection AND my 12 week old caught it too. NO fun! Apparently it's a nasty virus that's making it's way around NWA.

Gail said...

Happy Birthday!

Yes, that gummy grin is precious. :)

Heather said...

So glad you had a great weekend!! Only 26?? You're so young Jennifer, you look great!! Love these pictures!

Lauren said...

So glad you had a wonderful weekend and birthday!!!!! You are so loved!!! :)

Cheryl E. said...

Glad I came across your blog, your family is beautiful. You have a new follower :)

Summer and Matt said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Jillian is so adorable!!! I love those gummy smiles!

Katie said...

So glad you had a special weekend. You deserve it! Miss you and happy birthday!

Ashley said...

You may be partial, but she IS so stinkin' cute!! And y'all must have a great bakery around y'all because your cakes are always so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Amanda M. said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! And isn't it just pathetic that even before you mentioned Christmas Vacation, I TOTALLY knew the "yackin' on a bone" line!?!?! HA!

Mommyblogger said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Glad you had such a special weekend with those you love!

Maryellen said...

Happy Belated Birthday.
The children are precious.
I think Jillian resembles your Mom alot in that last photo.
Must melt a Grandmom's heart.

Kendall said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!! Your pictures are so precious, they made me tear up. You have a beautiful family, and are so blessed!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet baby girl ~ she is adorable & your handsome little man...I know that made your birthday complete!

Jenny said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I love the design on your cake!

Randee said...

Mrs. Jennifer ,
Girl , you don't look 26 I was thinking more the lines of 21 - 23!! HAPPY B - LATED BIRTHDAY! Love You lots