Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wooo Pig Sooie, Backs!

We had a very laid back day around here!
We hung out at my parents' house with my mom for a couple hours today. Jillian loved getting some extra attention and kisses. Have I mentioned we love her big, blue eyes? They make us melt. Brody enjoyed riding around their house on his new plasma car. This was one of his Christmas gifts from my parents. It stays at their house so he has something to ride while he is over there. He has really started to figure out how to ride on it the right way and it is too funny! These little cars are really cool! Brody calls it his helicopter since it kind of looks like a toy helicopter! :)
Here is a video of him driving through their house! I'm not sure my mom's furniture will survive his toddler years! :)

We came home this afternoon so Brody and Jillian could take naps. Now we are getting ready to watch the Hogs play in The Sugar Bowl!!! We are really excited about cheering for them tonight! I tried to get Brody to call the Hogs this afternoon but he wasn't really interested in cooperating. This was the best I could get from him. I assure you we are all MUCH more excited than he comes across in this video! :)


WOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!

16 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh, Jennifer! Jillian looks so much like YOU in that picture! I have been thinking she looked so much like Josh, but with those big blue eyes...it is you!! She is such a cutie pie!!

Heather said...

That little Brody and Mollie Kate are so much alike!! I am cracking up, he called those hogs and took off!!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Love that picture of Jillian! And that plasma car is awesome- I've never seen such a thing! Sending my best to your mom's furniture :)

Sarah-Anne said...

go hogs! BTW, i want that plasma car. looks like fun! :)
Sarah-Anne

Aimee said...

That video is adorable!

Pam said...

Your family is beautiful!! I LOVE Jillian's headbands. Where do you get them? My daughter is about a week older than Jillian, and I would love to get her some :) Thanks!!

Laurie said...

I LOVE those big, blue eyes!

Amanda M. said...

LOVE Brody videos!!! He is too funny.
The baby is so pretty!

Erica said...

Ah love your kids! However, do NOT love your football choice! ;) Goooo Buckeyes!

Jenna said...

LOVE that sweetie pie's baby blues! Goodness, she is gorgeous! Like her mama!

And that little Brody Francis gets me everytime. Miss ya'll!

Nancy said...

They are both precious! I love the big blue eyes, too!

Laura said...

My daughter got a plasma car for her 4th birthday. She's 5 now, but she still loves to ride it around our island in the kitchen. It really is a goody buy!

emily said...

i have cheered for the hogs all season as my 'second team' because i read all you arkansas ladie's blogs, but last night i was all ohio state! i was thinking of you all though! :)

Lauren said...

Jillian is such a beauty!!!!! :) And Brody always cracks me up!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

such pretty eyes on that babe!!

and he cracks me up! love that little walk down the hall!

Kodi said...

You're probably going to see that I've come to this page a million times to show ppl the video of Brody's plasma car since I ordered one for Manning. LOL