Monday, January 10, 2011

Polaroid Pictures

I got a couple of comments and a couple of emails asking how I did the Polaroid pictures on my Project 365 post. I thought I would show you instead of just trying to explain it! I always understand things better when I can actually see how to do it!

Go to picnik.com
This is the main page at of the website. To get started, click upload a photo.
Choose the picture you want to upload from your computer and click open.
Once your photo uploads, your screen will look like this. Click the Create tab.
Click Frames on the toolbar under the tabs.
Scroll to the bottom of the frames and select Polaroid. Then click apply.

If you would like to add a text to the photo, click text on the toolbar under the tabs. If you do not want to add a text, then skip to the last step (Save and Share).

Type your text into the text box, choose the font from the list below the text box, and click add.

Place your text where you would like it on the photo, then choose the color and size of the text in the pop-up window on the right.

After you get your text placed, click the Save and Share tab at the top, name your file, and save to your computer as a jpg file. Once you do that, you can load it to blogger like a normal jpg image!

I hope this helped!!

12 comments:

Alex and Jill said...

I love picnik. That's where I edit all of my photos too!

Pam said...

You can also use flicker.com to upload photos and you can do the same thing.

Beth said...

i LOVE picnik! i use it all the time. :)

Walking With The Wheats said...

Thanks!!

I just had this conversation last night with my cousin Ashley (Ashley's Avenue) and she was telling me all about picnik!!

Appreciate the tutorial =)

Angie said...

Thanks for the info - was a great help!

Jaime said...

Thanks for sharing this! I too was wondering but didn't leave a comment. I've never used picnik so I'll have to check it out.

Sarah-Anne said...

wow, piknic (sp?) looks so cool!
great tutorial, jennifer!
Sarah-Anne

Kirby and Anna said...

I love picnik too! I forgot about the polaroid frame though... so I used it today in my post. :) Thanks for the reminder.
Love reading your blog!

Ashley said...

My favorite!!! So cute!

Debbie said...

I use piknik to help create blog badges. I love to play around with it.

Somethings Gotta Give said...

Thanks for the helpful tips!!! I cannot wait to start having fun with my photos!!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk