Monday, January 3, 2011

Bounce! Bounce!

We met some friends at an inflatable place this morning to let the boys play and bounce off some energy for a couple of hours! Doesn't this look like fun?Brody had a great morning playing with his friends, Zach and Zach. :)Katie, Colson, Heather, Zach, Hailey and Me
I loved getting to visit with these sweet friends! I am so thankful for friends who are in the same stage of life as me and know exactly what my days are like. These girls are always an encouragement to me!

Brody had such a great time! He loved playing on all the inflatable. Can you tell he also loved playing in the water fountain? Ha! His shirt was wet for a little while! :)The place was full of toddlers when we were there, but Jillian didn't let all the noise interrupt her nap! I am amazed at what this girl can sleep through. I guess it's because she is used to her brother making a lot of noise at home. It's kind of hard getting back into the swing of things after the holidays so I am glad we were able to get out of the house and do something fun this morning!

Have a great Monday!

9 comments:

Traci said...

Looks like fun! It's so amazing to me that I've found blogs from girls that are all friends & in the same area! I haven't found anyone that blogs that's near me. Have a Happy New Year!

Sarah-Anne said...

jillian is looking like quite the fashionista in that plaid shirt! love her and brody!
Sarah-Anne

Katie said...

Thanks for coming, girl! We loved it, too. The time went by way too fast. You are such a wonderful friend and are doing GREAT with two!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

We took D to an inflatable place to celebrate his adoption day back in September. He had a blast! Although sometimes I think there's not a thing in the world he can do to burn all of his energy!!! I have a feeling he and Brody would get along really well. :)

Rachel said...

This looks like so much! I wish my first day after all the holiday madness had been spent doing this! Another reason to quit my day job :)

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

That's so wonderful that you have such a great support with friends in the same stage of life! Those boys look like they're having so much fun! Jillian cracks me up with being able to sleep through it!

audrimorton said...

Hi Jennifer! I stumbled across your blog a few months ago and have been keeping up with you and your family ever since. Our lives seem to be parallel and I laugh out loud sometimes at your posts thinking that.is.my.life!!!! Our son Landon was born in September 2008 and our daughter Lynnlea Kate was born in August 2010. I dress these babies in pretty much the EXACT things I see your kids in! Even our boppy and paci's are the same! :) I just wanted to finally say hi and thanks for sharing your life. I really enjoy reading about your babies and comparing days! If you find time in your crazy busy day maybe you can email me sometime and we can share notes! Have a good night!

Megon said...

I wish we lived closer to one of those!!! It looks like the boys had fun and it's always great to visit with other moms!!

Erin said...

looks like an absolute blast..