Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jillian's Sip and See

Josh and I grew-up in the same hometown, but now live 3 hours away. We had several friends from home we wanted to meet Jillian, but it's hard to see them all when we are only down for a sort weekend, so a Sip and See was the perfect solution. Josh's mom hosted it at her house on Saturday. We invited a few close, family friends to come meet our new baby girl!

Me and my girl Mom, Jillian and me Josh's mom-She was a great hostess!The two Jills! :)The entry table with a framed birth announcement and Jillian's baby book The yummy food!! A few sweet friends with Jillian....I wish I would have gotten pictures of all our friends but I got too busy talking!My aunt and grandma stayed after everyone left so we can visit a little more! Jillian did great during the Sip and See and was very sweet while she was passed around.Josh and his dad took Brody to a tractor dealership during the Sip and See. He had a great time. He isn't really a fan of the camera right now. Example below...Ha! Brody played in the leaves some before we left to head back home! I think it could have entertained him for hours.Josh's parents with Brody on our way out the door.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

19 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful sip and see! Very precious;)

Forthischildiprayed-Ashley.blogspot.com

Belle&Yankee said...

It looked like such a cute party.

Belle&Yankee said...

It looked like such a cute party.

Laura Burciaga said...

So fun! Your daughter is precious!

Nancy said...

Precious pictures! I think that Christmas tree is beautiful!

Summer said...

I love Jillian's dress and bow so precious! I have never even heard of a sip and see until I started blogging LOL....how fun and precious and a great way for friends and family to see your precious little girl! Everything look fabulous and so do you girl!!

Love the pics of Brody in the leaves wow he is growing up....

xoxo
Sums

Mallory said...

Your pictures are all precious! Brody is too cute and Jillian is beautiful! You look great, too!

Megan said...

I had never heard of a Sip and See until the bloggy world, they seem like a neat idea!! Your skirt is so cute and your hair looks fab!!

Christie said...

You looked so cute at the Sip and See! I love reading about Brody's little "adventures" and how quickly Jillian is growing. We have girls around the same age! Great pictures!

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

What a great idea Jennifer! I might actually steal it from you when ours gets here next year, and for those who havent met Boston yet. Its hard when you are so far away.. we are 6 hours! p.s. I think our grandmas are BFF now! That is just too cute!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

Love your striped shirt and the pics of Brody in the leaves! Jillian looks precious too! She is getting so big so fast!!

Kristi (Turley) Jackson said...

Such an awesome idea! I know this is about Jillian & Brody but I couldn't help but notice your hair...super cute!! You just look great ; hard to believe you JUST had a baby!!!

Traci said...

What sweet pictures! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun. On a completely random note, your MIL's Christmas tree looks GORGEOUS!!!

capperson said...

I've never heard of a sip and see! This was so cute! Love the pics :)

Ashley said...

You and Jillian both look great! You both dress so cute! : ) What a fun Sip and See!

Summer and Matt said...

Jillian is just precious! Your hair looks so great in these pics. Really cute!

Brittany said...

I heard about Sip and Sees a few years ago and thought they were the best thing EVER!! I can not wait to have one some day!

Alex and Jill said...

You look great, Jennifer! And Jillian is so precious. The pic of you and Brody cracks me up...he is all boy, isn't he!?

Rebekah said...

You look gorgeous!!!!