Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Construction Fun

Brody has an obsession with construction equipment right now. I think all little boys do at some point...Am I right?? Josh decided to surprise Brody on the day of Jillian's Sip and See and take him to a tractor dealership in town so that he could see all the equipment up close! He had such a great time and talked about it for days after we got back home.

Josh said Brody kept calling this "a baby backhoe"...
This is him on a big backhoe. He LOVES backhoes!He really thought he was driving this!In the track hoe...He looks so big! I think Santa will probably be bringing some construction related gifts to our house on Christmas Eve!

10 comments:

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

What a cutie! That's such a great idea for a father/son bonding outing!

jenn said...

my boys love tractors...especially john daniel, my 2 year old!
anytime we see one he yells...'cractor' -- ha!!

i love seeing the excitement on their faces!!

great pictures =)

Erin said...

That is way way way too cute :)

Lauren said...

SO precious!!! He is all boy!!!! :)

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! I would never get my son out of there! :) Too cute.

Lana said...

Being a mom of a little boy (only 6 1/2 months right now) I'm sure we'll see this stage one day! Brody is just the cutest thing!

Kyndal said...

Oh my, Kaiser is jealous! I'm pretty sure he would have fainted from excitement. He is constantly saying he wants to "drive a backhoe loader". Brody is one lucky boy!

Jane said...

Too cute. My little boy is 4 and still loves tractors and construction equipment. When he was younger he would look at equipment magazines for a long time. Maybe Santa should bring your little boy one. Most are free...Tractor House is one of his favorites.

waiting said...

My husband and I own a landclearing business, so my husband has lots of heavy equipment. My baby is fascinated right now as well. He associates all tractors with my husband. He says, "A daddy, A tractor." Not sure why he sticks the "A's" in front of the other words, but it is too precious!

Holly said...

LOL! Too cute! Looks like he had great fun!