Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Lights at The Square

Sunday night, we met my family at our town square to look at the Christmas lights! It's one of my favorite things to do this time of year. It was really cold, so we had to bundle-up before we left the house. Here are the kids before we left. Jillian was bundled in her little bear suit. The square looked beautiful! I love that there are so many colorful lights to see as we walked around. It is full of activity this time of year and offers lots of fun things to do from camel rides to pony rides.
Our little family of four! Jillian is in the stroller. :)
My sis and Brandon Josh and me I loved the carousel! The 3 girls! Brody and my dad Another view of the square. The green tree was my favorite! Our family
We all had a great time together, but we were all very happy to get back in our warm cars at the end of the night!

2 comments:

Amanda M. said...

WOW - I have been reading your blog for a while and I know I've seen pics of your dad before, but I think this pic I really noticed you look JUST LIKE HIM! How cool! You must be a daddy's girl! :)

Ashley said...

The green tree was my favorite, too! We were there when they lit them back in November...I can't believe the holiday season is over. Best wishes and blessings for your family in 2011!