Friday, December 10, 2010

Brotherly Love

I absolutely adore watching Brody and Jillian together! I have mentioned many times before that he has never shown any jealousy towards her. It's been an awesome transition. The only thing we say to people is he loves her a little too much! :) We have to remind him to be gentle!

I love that Jillian has started to respond to Brody. She will smile when he comes near her and starts cooing at him. She also intently watches him as he plays. She was cooing at him one day this week and Brody said, "Momma, sissy said 'oooooooooo' to Bo-dy!" He loves the attention he is starting to get from her.

There are times though the Jillian has had enough brotherly love for the moment and she lets us know! As soon as Brody walks into her sight she will start screaming really dramatically. These pictures below pretty much tell the story! :)
This made me laugh! He pulled her little hat over her eyes and she was MAD! We have already decided she is going to be tough thanks to her brother.
You can see how loving Brody is with her in the picture. He was trying to console her! This is hilarious! She looks so scared! I think she was thinking, "Please get me away from him!"
I just know these two are going to be great friends growing-up!

Have a great Friday!

23 comments:

Keli said...

Love the first hat! I love watching my two interact too. But there is a much larger age gap between them.

Jamie Lynn said...

I love her little My Aunt is My BFF shirt... I bought the same one for my niece ;-)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! Love these pictures! The last one is just priceless!

Karah said...

Those pictures are so cute :) Love the brotherly love. They will have a special bond!!

Ashley said...

I love that last picture! She is a DOLL!

Lauren said...

Oh my word, these pictures are BEYOND precious!!!!!!!

The Mama said...

That's wonderful. My kids are 26 months apart, and are the same way. He plays, shares, and is great with our daugther, unless she tries to take his toy from him as he is playing. I know it will get worse as they get older, but for now, it's so great! They are so cute in those pictures together!

Tiffany said...

This makes me laugh and reminds me of how my and brother were. Jennifer you have the cutest kids!
-Tiffany

Superchikk said...

Ha! I love it. I'm hoping Caedmon has as much love for his baby sister and toughens her up. I don't know if I could handle a frail, prissy little girl around here. :)

Brown Girl said...

Ha! The one where he pulled her hat over her eyes made me lol! So funny!

Ashley said...

Hilarious, I LOVE her face in the last picture, I bet your right, that's exactly what she is thinking, lol!!! Sweet Brother!!!
Ashley

Sara said...

These pictures are just precious!!

Traci said...

All the pictures are so cute but I LOVE the last one!! Her expression is HILARIOUS!!!!

Nikki G said...

That last picture made me literally laugh out loud! I've been reading your blog for a while and finally wanted to say Hi!

Emily said...

They are precious.. it's only going to get better!

Shannon said...

love this... this is so the relationship of my youngest two. they are 17 months apart.

Katie said...

That last picture...HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Cara Beth said...

It's true! I had two older brothers and an older cousin who my parents helped raise. :) I think I'm tougher because of it.

Jessica said...

I love Jillian's face in the last pic! : ) Don't you feel like your heart will explode from how much you love your kids?! Motherhood is the best!

Alex and Jill said...

She is so cute - even when she's crying!! Where did you get that first hat she's wearing??? SO CUTE!

Erin said...

i love how she is screaming in every picture but one.. how sweet he tries to take care of her..

Love watching my two daughters interact it is so perfect!!

I have a few giveaways going on that you might enjoy!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

hahaha, that last pic cracked me up! they are so cute! I love the relationship between the littles, it is so sweet, and cute, and funny!

Owen's Mama said...

SO cute! I just have to say, I was reading your blog and my 3 year old came to sit with me. He just said to me "Oh MOM! Maybe we can buy that baby. You know, at Target?"